You can only watch one live: the best UFC card you can think of or man setting foot on Mars

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
which do you choosen?

(you have to watch regular length card and mars takes just as long until the end where he steps on it)

I'll watch Nick Diaz vs GSP II on Mars, that way GSP can't use his lay and pray shit

Stream the UFC.

That sounds like a UFC excuse. "If you look at the numbers we were up against Man setting foot on Mars"

Depends

Will it be that typical shitty NASA grainy black and white shit quality, or will it be full HD with multiple angles and shit?

Man stepping foot on mars. Thats fucking historic and a huge milestone in the human race's progress on earth. NASA and space exploration is alot more important than any UFC event you can think of. At the end of the day MMA is just a sport for entertainment and has no real importance or impact on real every day things. Its important the way art in movies and paintings are important.

The Mars landing will be staged. I'll go for the UFC propaganda over the government's via NASA

Best UFC > Guy setting foot on Mars.....and I'm 100% Pro Science.

UFC's are simply more chaotic, thus they are much better to see live.....A guy setting foot on Mars is 100% boring and I can simply catch it the next day or something...Literally nothing special will happen, other than wow he stepped on mars.....It really isn't that special if you think about it, unless you're a sensitive pansy.

We will never make it to Mars just like we never made it to the moon.

giphy.gif

Mars ya goof. :)

I would pay $100 to watch the secret Alien Fighting Championships that take place on Mars. (We all know they happen, but people are afraid to talk about it)...

NULJL-.gif

And likely get a more reliable stream than Fight Pass.

Who gives a fuck about space travel apart from virgin nerds who traded girls for Science club? MMA all day.

Back