You can only reply to this thread if

P

Pwent

your favorite NFL team is undefeated

Dallas-Cowboys-vs-New-York-Giants-prediction-preview-pick-to-win.jpg

if this thread doesnt get replies, i know its because you guys follow shit teams

Dallas #1

Troy/Dak

Emmitt/Zeke

Irvin/Dez

Novachek/Witten

ezzzz SB win this year, even with cheating refs and NFL trying to cripple Dallas by suspending Zeke.

Too early to tell how they'll be this season, this might be the year the Bengals completely go to shit. RIP AJ Green's career.

honorary Rams fan checking in
sorry Chargers haha

Dallas #1

Troy/Dak

Emmitt/Zeke

Irvin/Dez

Novachek/Witten

ezzzz SB win this year, even with cheating refs and NFL trying to cripple Dallas by suspending Zeke.

youre a dallas, lakers and trump fan too??

tenor.gif

Must have been a nice Sunday for you, stomping the Bengals is so nice.

Yup!! I was hyped all offseason for the defense, so to see 5 turnovers and a shutout in a place we had been getting owned in for 6 years was really nice :)

NFL_2012_Falcons_VaporJet2Glove_native_600.jpg

It was a hard slog, but we came through!

@Makani you know who I'm actually worried about on our schedules this year? Jacksonville.

Their defense is fucking elite and apparently so is their offensive line (they gave up barely anything to the Houston D-line who were all healthy), not a good combination. I know they only have Bortles back at QB, but I'm not counting them as an automatic win like I did before the season.

@Makani you know who I'm actually worried about on our schedules this year? Jacksonville.

Their defense is fucking elite and apparently so is their offensive line (they gave up barely anything to the Houston D-line who were all healthy), not a good combination. I know they only have Bortles back at QB, but I'm not counting them as an automatic win like I did before the season.
We'll see how they hold up, that division is flaky as hell, though limiting Houston to no sacks is a huge statement. I rag on Bortles a lot, but it'd be cool to see him take a big step forward. I still think you have to be hoping to be 3-1 or > against the AFC South. In fact, other than the game in Arrowhead, I feel like every game should be a win in paper, but we'll probably let the Bears put up 35 somehow.

Vikings going to the SuperBowl this year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back