You Can Only Pick 1, Conor Defends or Jones Gets Suspended

Conor defends but no more guys like Diaz getting title shots. It has to be the winner of Khabib Ferg.

anyone picking jones suspended must have a really sad existence

petty as fuck

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Conor defends so that they both can lose. Jones will have to fight gus clean or move to hw like he has said and will likely lose both and Conor will most likely lose his first defense

Yeah if he was clean he'd definitely lose...being a shitty fighter and all. Smh. Why do sherdogger's think not being on the juice automatically means they would lose the fight lol. Are you not analytical, like...at all? Just so full of bias(rightfully so) and consumed by your dislike of someone you immediately assume without the roids they're incapable of winning?

At this point the division can move on without Conor, the UFC just has to man up and do the right thing.

What makes you say that?

giphy.gif

He was probably coked out of his head when he made that.

If we are calling everyone that has driven drunk and gotten in an accident a sociopath, then just about everyone is a sociopath....Ted bundy laughs at who you call a sociopath...haha

He didnt say thats the reason he thinks Jones is a sociopath.

Jones definitely gets suspended. The dick pill excuse will not work again. No way in hell Conor defends. Not against Khabib or Tony. He knows they are both on a different level from him and he'd get destroyed. Conor is looking to fight someone smaller(Max), an old guy(Nate), or lure a boxer to MMA. He wants a win and a big payday, not an ass whoopin.

How can anyone call themselves a fight fan if they don't pick the scenario where both get to fight?

Jones suspended.

Don't care if Conor ever fights again and Jon is a multiple time cheat and a shitty human being/sociopath
What kind of cage fighting fan are you? Snowflake

Yeah if he was clean he'd definitely lose...being a shitty fighter and all. Smh. Why do sherdogger's think not being on the juice automatically means they would lose the fight lol. Are you not analytical, like...at all? Just so full of bias(rightfully so) and consumed by your dislike of someone you immediately assume without the roids they're incapable of winning?
No lol. A juiced to the gills jones arguably lost to gus, who looked great in his last fight. Now consider jones fighting him clean, you really think he'd win? And even jones knows he'll lose at hw. Remember when he trashed talked werdum and some other hws and werdum called him out to fight and jones just ignored it and dropped hw. It's also know that reem tools jones in sparring according to people from their gym. So he likely loses both times since he struggles with guys that he has less than a foot reach advantage against. Then you have Conor, very poor cardio and grappling vs two of the best grapplers with superior cardio and solids chins. It's like you don't think analytically at all

If we are calling everyone that has driven drunk and gotten in an accident a sociopath, then just about everyone is a sociopath....Ted bundy laughs at who you call a sociopath...haha

Hits a prego lady, runs away, comes back for drugs and doesn't check on victim..

Conor gets suspended and Jones defends the belt he never lost.

What kind of fight fan doesn’t want to see one of the best fighter ever to fight, fight.

Modern men. Bah ahah!

Hits a prego lady, runs away, comes back for drugs and doesn't check on victim..

And that personally makes you upset?
Holy shit man! It’s gonna be a long life.

This is cage fighting. Youre not judging politicians.

Conor defends so that they both can lose. Jones will have to fight gus clean or move to hw like he has said and will likely lose both and Conor will most likely lose his first defense

This. IMO, 2018 is a pivotal year for both fighters to stay relevant. The fight game moves on with or without the two.

Conor defends and Jones comes back and whoops DC again.

anyone picking jones suspended must have a really sad existence

petty as fuck
analyzing what others may or may not do based on historical evidence and past behavior is "petty as fuck"?

i think he'll get suspended. i'm not doing the suspending, and i'm not getting suspended. and there is no moral judgment whatsoever in that statement.

can you differentiate between logic and emotion?

EDIT: so i read the post below this one and realized some people are reading the question differently than me. if so, your post makes a bit more sense (or i should say, is less nonsensical). cheers.

Last edited:
That’s an easy one. I don’t understand how any MMA fan would want neither guy to fight in 2018. I don’t want jones suspended and I want conor to defend.

So Conor defense.

Back