You Can Only Pick 1, Conor Defends or Jones Gets Suspended

Gangstub

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know most of Sherdog wants both to happen, but you can only pick one. While the other dosen't happen.

Conor defends his LW belt in 2018.

OR

Jon Jones gets suspended for 2-4 year or even a lifetime.

Jones suspended.

Don't care if Conor ever fights again and Jon is a multiple time cheat and a shitty human being/sociopath

Conor defends so that they both can lose. Jones will have to fight gus clean or move to hw like he has said and will likely lose both and Conor will most likely lose his first defense

I want Jones back from suspension and Conor to just leave the sport all together at this point.

#freejones
Damn Chinese creatine

As long as they follow the correct procedures, Jones suspended. Just strip Conor.

Edit: Strip Ferguson, suspend DC.

Jones suspended. We don't need Conor to defend, we have two guys who are worthy of the title LW champ that will defend - if Conor wants to run, let him. Jones is a multiple time offender and if the UFC actually wants USADA to be taken seriously, the they have to throw the book at him.

Conor defends is the only one anyone should want. Bones is an innocent man!

I want cheaters to be gone for a long time, so bye bye Jon.

I'm fine with Conor not fighting again at all. I don't see him as the best in the division anyway.

if you'd said "Jones suspended 4+ years" i'd have picked Connor.

but since you said Jones 2+ years ("2-4 year or even a lifetime") i'm definitively saying Jones.

Jones suspended.

Don't care if Conor ever fights again and Jon is a multiple time cheat and a shitty human being/sociopath

If we are calling everyone that has driven drunk and gotten in an accident a sociopath, then just about everyone is a sociopath....Ted bundy laughs at who you call a sociopath...haha

Jones suspended.

What makes you say that?

giphy.gif

Conor is already retired. I want to see a clean Jon Jones vs Brock " juiced to the gills " Lesnar.

Mcgregor fight, not that I care much about him fighting if he's only doing it once every few years and won't fight the best. But I'd like to see Jones fight again.

In a better world sure, it would be good if Jon didn't get away with things over and over. For me though I would remain kind of pessimistic even if Jones got a just punishment, so would rather see him fight.

Pray to MMA Jeebus that Jones comes back ASAP.

People actually want Jones to get suspended?

Back