You can join Carla Esparza to watch her fight this week!

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are in Southern California, you could watch this week's episode of The Ultimate Fighter (in which Carla fights Angela Hill) with Carla Esparza herself.

Byt52IIIgAEB01V.jpg

Damn that means that fine ass Ms. Hill is about to take a beating. I was hoping for the upset on purely because I want that face to stay the same. Here's hoping for a quick submission.

Not really ^. Tecia also watched her fight against Randa in public and Tecia lost quite badly.

Rumor has it that Hill goes on passed this fight so who knows what happens..

would love to meet carla but am in the wrong timezone. They need to bring a TUF party to new york

It's all about ratings. If carla was dejected and quiet dont you think less people would tune in?

Do all the contestants do this? Pretty sure she didn't get KO'd in 5 seconds and then invited a watch party.

Do all the contestants do this? Pretty sure she didn't get KO'd in 5 seconds and then invited a watch party.

Adam Cella had a viewing party for his episode where Uriah damn near killed him

I'm going for the unpopular opinion that Carla WOMENHANDLES her.

But IF that photo showing Angela Hill on top of Carla proves to be a fight ending knockdown or TKO (which is the only way Hill can win) then Carla would be ultra-humiliated and it wouldn't be good to view the fight in public.

Just common sense.

Lisa Ellis's poor showing, her first round submission loss, didn't stop her from having a public viewing of the episode:

From her facebook page and twitter:

Lisa Ellis
September 24 at 3:25pm

What if Carla dominates the fight but gets flash KOed? That isnt humiliating. Unless youre Todd Duffee.

What if Carla dominates the fight but gets flash KOed? That isnt humiliating. Unless youre Todd Duffee.

Yeah let's just invite everyone to watch me getting KO'ed.It will be so much fun,let's all celebrate me getting KTFO by some can out there.

I really don't see the number 1 ranked girl inviting everyone to watch her fight if she got KO'ed...

I imagine her opponent inviting everyone to watch the fight,because even if she gets dismantled it'd be like a win for her.

looking forward to this fight, thinking angela is going to shock some people.

Yeah let's just invite everyone to watch me getting KO'ed.It will be so much fun,let's all celebrate me getting KTFO by some can out there.

I really don't see the number 1 ranked girl inviting everyone to watch her fight if she got KO'ed...

I imagine her opponent inviting everyone to watch the fight,because even if she gets dismantled it'd be like a win for her.

I'm pretty sure all the fighters are supposed to act as if they won the fight.

I'm pretty sure all the fighters are supposed to act as if they won the fight.

I'm sure they do,but i'd be surprised.It's not like Ellis who was supposed to get destroyed or Tecia who had a close fight.

If she got KTFO,i don't think she'd want "celebrate" it lol

Back