You are rude with mehdi

Baboushko

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guy fought with a broking hand and i saw a third, dnt forget that its a show... They need to sell a fight.

He will learn from this, his muay thai will be interesting to see in the ufc he knocked out some dudes With elbow from the clinch go watch on youtube. In his A game he is good.

He chock out maybe, but juicy was not landing every of his shots were blocking.

Anywa

Guy fought with a broking hand and i saw a third, dnt forget that its a show... They need to sell a fight.

He will learn from this, his muay thai will be interesting to see in the ufc he knocked out some dudes With elbow from the clinch go watch on youtube. In his A game he is good.

Anywa

Dude was too cocky...not a fan of the head gear either, but that's my personal preference. He should've walked out with a croissant, instead.

I thought he at worst should have gone to a third round with Julian.

he lost a tough close fight. are people being rude?

How can you say it was a hand thing when he was super gunshy and stationary from the get-go? His striking may work well in striking matches, but in MMA it's not good at all. It's the same thing with BJJ, wrestling, kickboxing... MMA is more than the sum of its theoretical parts and being good at these other disciplines doesn't mean you'll be good at MMA. It doesn't even mean you'll be a good striker or grappler in MMA.

I think there could've been a third round but if Mehdi struggled with that guy on the feet, he has a long way to go before I'd call him a good striker in MMA.

Anywa

How many accounts are you going to create for this?

Mehdi isn't worth all your effort.

When you tell a guy you had no background with "I'm gonna hurt you real bad," you deserve whatever comes to you. I was expecting a third, but I agree with the decision. Mehdi was the aggressor but Julian landed cleaner shots. Neither of them were really fighting to win, so I wouldn't be surprised if Julian is the one that gets cut before the next round. We'll see.

Is this the guy who made that thread about the surrender jokes during this weekend's fights?

What happened to hurting him real bad???

How many accounts are you going to create for this?

Mehdi isn't worth all your effort.

I made a thread last time but he dissapear, im not making accounts to defends mehdi... Wtf dude?

I just didnt had your point of views

If he wasnt such a douche with his remarks at the weigh-in it would be different. The guy seems like a jerk and got out kickboxed. Which was Mehdi bread and butter.

Kind of strange because everybody loves him in this tuf season, conor, urijah, ryan hall, etc... They all said he is a cool dude.

Its a tv show, they need to sell something to make you angry loose or win, just to build a scenario.

I loved seeing Mehdi lose after he was so full of himself. Saying he would hurt him during the stare down. Good stuff.

Mehdi, his brother, cousin, friend or whatever you are TS, you are embarrassing yourself right now.

After his fight against Artem I responded to a guy in another thread, who said he thought Mehdi was going to win TUF. I simple wrote I wasn't impressed with his performance and I didn't believe he was going to put a mark in the competition, and this hasn't change after his fight against Juicy J.

K1 fighter my ass - talked smack before his fight, guess what, karma hit you Mehdi.

He is not a k1 fighter but a muay thai fighter, and im not his friend... Just say that u dnt like arabs because your hate isnt justified.

I told you its a tv show, its like nate in tuf 5 or rampage with the door, the show need to be sell. Im not telling you that mehdi bagdhad is the next sh it, i just say you are rude guys and you almost proving it. If he was a morro n why ppl like ryan hall told him he was a cool dude on twitter? Faber and connor too

Anyway, i want to see his muay in the lw div, will be fun.

That walk'em down muay thai style dont work that often in MMA.

Him being rude at weight ins? what are you talking about?

Back