You are denied citizenship

correct decision

• Total voters
This kinda surprises me. Doesn't France give French citizenship and new identities to basically anyone that joins and serves for a certain amount of time the French Foreign Legion regardless of criminal background and shit?

A muslim woman working at the supermarket told me to scan my alcohol myself because she wasn't allowed to touch it. I refused out of principle. She looked gobsmacked and tried to alert her supervisor. I offered to do part of her job for her if she paid me accordingly. That's the free market. She got really irate. It was hilarious. Eventually another customer stepped in and scanned them.
This doesn't surprise me.

My dad worked on LNG ships running from Japan to Indonesia and he had a coworker that married an Indonesian lady who's family ran a restaurant that happened to also serve beer in like Jakarta... of the like 10 person wait staff only 2 were comfortable touching beer bottles... even empties because of religious reasons.

Probably not allowed to shake a strange men's hand in her culture. Doesn't necessarily mean she's going to go full jihad.
Full jihad isn’t he only reason to not want someone

Back