You all still convinced Conor Is never fighting Khabib?

To be fair, he would be the challenger in this match. I wish people would just admit they're fans because of his trash talk more than his fighting.
I’m just saying in general. Defended none of his belts including promotions outside of the UFC.

Nah they can be fans from his fighting but it shouldnt be a reason to continue to make excuses for this guy.

nothing suspect about his TDD, its solid

but it might not matter against khabib

I won’t go as far as to say it’s solid but it’s not terrible. At the time Mendes had some of the best wrestling in the ufc. Khabibs is significantly better tho.

You’re right, it won’t matter against Khabib. However, closing the distance on Conor is when Khabib will be most vulnerable. It’s really an interesting match up. More so than many on here are giving it credit for.

2018_07_15_22h18_37.png

The wisdom in this post is astonishing....

Actually it might be. Do you not get it?

I hate smartass idiots so I’ll take the time to explain it to you:

If Khadib can’t get Conor on the ground, it will be a very bad fight for him
If Conor can’t stay on his feet, it could be a very bad fight for him

Khadib could get knocked out. Conor could get submitted.

Think before you post for gods sakes

I won’t go as far as to say it’s solid but it’s not terrible. At the time Mendes had some of the best wrestling in the ufc. Khabibs is significantly better tho.

You’re right, it won’t matter against Khabib. However, closing the distance on Conor is when Khabib will be most vulnerable. It’s really an interesting match up. More so than many on here are giving it credit for.
Agreed, I like Conor's chances tbh

We'll see though

Actually it might be. Do you not get it?

I hate smartass idiots so I’ll take the time to explain it to you:

If Khadib can’t get Conor on the ground, it will be a very bad fight for him
If Conor can’t stay on his feet, it could be a very bad fight for him

Khadib could get knocked out. Conor could get submitted.

Think before you post for gods sakes
Durrr....I didn't get it......
You are about as sharp as a fkn marble Mano.
You represent Connie fans to the fullest...The irony....

Just an over all awful poster. Reminds me of a hipster casual that drinks craft beer.
You say this about literally everyone who posts about Conor dude. You don't even post In threads that aren't Conor related.

What exactly did I even say In this thread that was hugging his nuts by the way?

Shhhhhhhh....He can "literally end your life with one punch", eh Mesc?

Well, yes. At the time, you admitted to never having trained martial arts In your life and were openly calling trained fighters pussies. Including myself. So that just Is what it is.

Con-Man MacGregor will never fight khabib. Ever.

Doesn't matter how much shit he talks.
To make that kind of absolute statement is certainly retarded. You have no idea what's going on behind the scenes. I remember people saying May/Mac would never ever happen, and look.

You say this about literally everyone who posts about Conor dude. You don't even post In threads that aren't Conor related.

What exactly did I even say In this thread that was hugging his nuts by the way?
No I just say that about you and Notorious Billions actually because you are both terrible. Maybe the fact that all of your replies in this post are defending Conor is a good indicator you ride his bozack.

Just admit he is your hero dude, life should get easier.

Well, yes. At the time, you admitted to never having trained martial arts In your life and were openly calling trained fighters pussies. Including myself. So that just Is what it is.
Yeah...you bad assed "trained fighter" you...I never had any Martial Arts training, could give two fks. I did however Wrestle, and don't run around bragging about how "I could literally end your life with one punch" or Suplex that is.

Dude's trying to get everywhere but in the octagon.

How are you clowns still gassing up every little PR move thinking it means anything lmao it's been years.

The signs are all there

All pointing towards this event happening

many are still in denial though
the only ones in denial are the ones claiming Conor is an active MMA fighter despite not fighting for the past TWO YEARS.

No I just say that about you and Notorious Billions actually because you are both terrible. Maybe the fact that all of your replies in this post are defending is a good indicator you ride his bozack.

Just admitted he is your hero dude, life should get easier.
No, "the truth lies somewhere in the middle". He is unbiased, and a "trained warrior".

He's really good at blocking punches with his face. Johnson rocked him and Johnson fuckin sucks. He hasn't really faced a good boxer yet. Barboza's boxing is laughably bad.

We'll see if Khabib ever signs the contract. I like Conor's chances.
Lmao yea Johnson didn't rock him just shows you believe Rogans yelling.

Khabib signs every fight contract, unlike one who was willing to lose his belt by never defending

Yeah...you bad assed "trained fighter" you...I never had any Martial Arts training, could give two fks. I did however Wrestle, and don't run around bragging about how "I could literally end your life with one punch" or Suplex that is.
Freestyle, Folkstyle, or Greco Roman?

Such suspect striking defense that hes never been wobbled, cut, knocked down anything.. His striking def is actually far better than conors tdd. Just cause it doesnt look technical means nothing.. Did dc look like a pro boxer when he koed stipe....who has way better boxing than dc. Dc actually looked sloppy as fuk. Didnt matter tho. Khabibs gameplan wont be like it was vs al... Hes not stupid. He will maul him for the first couple rounds... Conor will gas as always.. The end. Conor is also not the best boxer in ufc history... James tony . A good pro fought Randy C.. Among other boxers that compeated in mma just not the ufc
"He will MAUL him". Fuck, how many of you Joe Rogan clones are out there?

Just an over all awful poster. Reminds me of a hipster casual that drinks craft beer.

He is always sporting wood over Connie.

Still not a Fanboy eh Mesc??? Ha! Fancy this "Grey Area" you live in. Very non biased of you......
Feel free to elaborate on how any post In this thread Is "biased" or hugging anyone's nuts.

I think you guys underestimate how little I care. I would say the exact same thing whether I liked or disliked Conor, nothing would change.

It's just I acknowledge other sides of these arguments which those who exist In an extremist mentality tend to neglect.

I've been watching / training since early pride and am a martial artist myself. I do respect him, as does every other martial artist that I've ever spoken to. Whether I like or dislike him though, It wouldn't change anything. Even If i deeply hated him, I would still say essentially the same things..because I don't operate like you do. I'm Interested In the truth, not massaging my own biases and validating my distorted narrative.

Now, the hate fuelled narrative tends to be the most dominant one. Which Is why I tend to play the other side of the polarity and shed light on what others, like yourselves tend to neglect. You perceive it at "nuthugging" when the reality Is I'm just trying to acknowledge the bigger picture. Thing Is, In the mind of an extremist..someone who's incapable of being objective and acknowledging other sides of an argument or subject, It can be difficult for certain things to sink in.

But, that just Is what It is.

The reality Is, nothing I am saying In this thread or have ever said Is that crazy.. It's just you exist In a limited reality and you're only capable of seeing the hate fuelled narrative.

CrXZktAW8AAt_LT.jpg

Back