You all still convinced Conor Is never fighting Khabib?

Con-Man MacGregor will never fight khabib. Ever.

Doesn't matter how much shit he talks.

Con-Man MacGregor will never fight khabib. Ever.

Doesn't matter how much shit he talks.

Am i more inclined to believe what I can see in the pics, Khabib's dad saying the deal is nearly done, and actual common sense....

or a Sherdogger?

Actually you may be right.

did I miss something? when is Conor fighting again?

Guy with suspect TDD picking a fight with a guy that might go down as the best grappler the UFC has ever seen. McGregor is a very smart man, he will avoid this match up as long as possible.
nothing suspect about his TDD, its solid

but it might not matter against khabib

Didn't Dee just announce she was preggo with kid # 2?

Yeah, I'm seeing another year of paternity leave for McNeverDefend.

Literally the only man I've ever heard of who can't do their job while their wife is pregnant.

Guy with suspect TDD picking a fight with a guy that might go down as the best grappler the UFC has ever seen. McGregor is a very smart man, he will avoid this match up as long as possible.
Guy with suspect defense going against the best boxer in MMA history. Khabib is kind of dumb, but he's smart enough to avoid McGregor.

He's a funny guy lol making the whole story up of putin inviting him. either way people will talk about him

fuck all this shite

seriously i'm not interested in fucking jersey shore in russia. book a fight you little ho piece of shit. what next, conor meets bj penn in the airport? who gives a fuck. dude is a has-been until proven otherwise

For all the belts Conor has won, he has defended them as much as I have. I’ll believe it when I see it

The only sign we are looking for is an official announcement. Not pics of Conor and Khabib watching football. Not videoblogs of various teammates saying "oh I am sure this fight is happening", not sherdog future predicirtion threads.

The official announcement from UFC
I still wouldn’t believe it until both are locked inside the octagon

Well he fought In a high level boxing match 11 months ago so It's not like he's actually had 2 years off and presumably he's been training his wrestling / grappling since the start of this year.

That said, they definitely can't announce anything until the court Issue Is settled..doesn't necessarily mean they aren't already In camp, training and have a date planned though.

They'll definitely be wanting to strike while the Iron is still hot from the bus incident.
It was just his birtbday. When he was drinking etc and now hes in russia for world cup. Im surr he has been training, but not like in a camp. If we are lucky in a couole weeks after court they will announce this fight. Both are training.. As always, but no one has came to an agreement as of yet. Im hoping they have a plea deal in place and the court issues will be done on the 26th, but who knows.

Until it is announced, I honestly could not care less. If it happens then great. If not, big whoop.
Connor made a mistake in believing that the fans and the sport would wait for him. I will be excited upon his confirmed return, but I'm defiantly not sitting here holding my breath with the feeling like I'm missing something without him being an active fighter. It just is what it is at this point.

For all the belts Conor has won, he has defended them as much as I have. I’ll believe it when I see it

To be fair, he would be the challenger in this match. I wish people would just admit they're fans because of his trash talk more than his fighting.

@jojoRed

Maybe. Or Maybe he's just keeping his name out there.

Conor is my favorite fighter, and I'll be excited when the fight gets announced (which I believe it will).

But until then, I chose to focus on what's happening right now in the sport.

<Fedor23>

Connor made a mistake in believing that the fans and the sport would wait for him. I will be excited upon his confirmed return, but I'm defiantly not sitting here holding my breath with the feeling like I'm missing something without him being an active fighter. It just is what it is at this point.
Same man. He's fun to watch fight and when he's in the cage, it's always a good time. But fuck man, I cannot muster a single fuck to give about how rich he is or all this bullshit that's been going on while he's been inactive.

Same with the Diaz bros. If they choose ti fight then I'll watch but until then I'd rather they stay on radio silence

That's cute.

You know where Conor isn't trying to get with Khabib? In the octagon....

Guy with suspect defense going against the best boxer in MMA history. Khabib is kind of dumb, but he's smart enough to avoid McGregor.
Such suspect striking defense that hes never been wobbled, cut, knocked down anything.. His striking def is actually far better than conors tdd. Just cause it doesnt look technical means nothing.. Did dc look like a pro boxer when he koed stipe....who has way better boxing than dc. Dc actually looked sloppy as fuk. Didnt matter tho. Khabibs gameplan wont be like it was vs al... Hes not stupid. He will maul him for the first couple rounds... Conor will gas as always.. The end. Conor is also not the best boxer in ufc history... James tony . A good pro fought Randy C.. Among other boxers that compeated in mma just not the ufc

Back