You all still convinced Conor Is never fighting Khabib?

Dude he's been training the whole time and even had a real fighters August

This two years of inactivity lie is tired
ring rust is real and he will gas out even faster than before. He's not fought to be better after 2 years off mma and a boxing camp

July 26 is court date, which he may already have a plea deal in place for. Dont see it happening before a full camp, if he actually has a deal in place. That puts it at earliest.. Last of oct. I hope they make the fight, but not holding my breath. Why conor would even want that fight after 2 years off is puzzling, since he will get paid even if he fights a bus.
Well he fought In a high level boxing match 11 months ago so It's not like he's actually had 2 years off and presumably he's been training his wrestling / grappling since the start of this year.

That said, they definitely can't announce anything until the court Issue Is settled..doesn't necessarily mean they aren't already In camp, training and have a date planned though.

They'll definitely be wanting to strike while the Iron is still hot from the bus incident.

McGregor just knocked up his girlfriend again. He said that he won't take a fight while she is pregnant because it stresses her out too much. So this fight can't happen anytime soon... unless that was all just an excuse to duck after UFC 205.

It is an excuse, Khabib fought the day his son was born. Of course I can't seem to get any of Connors valiant defenders to comment on this for some reason...

ring rust is real and he will gas out even faster than before. He's not fought to be better after 2 years off mma and a boxing camp
A boxing camp and fight against Floyd won't make him better?

You might have a point with the gassing if the fight turns into a grappling match but in that case he's pretty well fucked regardless

What are the signs? That a poster constantly on Conor’s nuts telling us it will happen?
If by "being on someones nuts" you mean actually knowing what I'm talking about and not being a hate blinded fool then sure

I understand that's how you extremists think, It's cool

You might have a point with the gassing if the fight turns into a grappling match but in that case he's pretty well fucked regardless
Considering he got his ass kicked and ko'd no...i don't think it was a positive thing at all

Considering he got his ass kicked and ko'd no...i don't think it was a positive thing at all
Well that's silly

More MMA fighters should box

Btw, he wasn't even dropped

Training for a high level boxing fight Is great for someone like Conor, when It comes to conditioning for a fight..they have that shit down to a science.

You'd figure he's probably gotten a great deal of advice and wisdom from those In the boxing realm when it comes to conditioning, likely even Floyd since they were business partners.

If by "being on someones nuts" you mean actually knowing what I'm talking about and not being a hate blinded fool then sure

I understand that's how you extremists think, It's cool
You don’t know what you are talking about though other than when you are gargling Conor’s sack. Dee is shitting out kid number 2 and you think Conor is gonna get back in the cage , very knowledgeable you are sir.

Well that's silly

More MMA fighters should box

Btw, he wasn't even dropped
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

He got concussed badly and got humiliated and for some reason you are completely ignoring it

Well, that would be very short sighted.

Sharing the ring with one of the greatest boxers of all time and being Involved In one of the biggest events to ever take place, you really think that wouldn't be helpful to a fighter?

Just being In there with someone like Floyd, having Intimate conversations with him, gaining some of his knowledge and wisdom..along with that of the entire boxing community.. I see that as something very powerful for someone like Conor.

Boxing also has conditioning down to a science..far more so than MMA. Training and existing within that realm Is probably the best thing that someone like Conor could do to fix that hole In his game.

You don’t know what you are talking about though other than when you are gargling Conor’s sack. Dee is shitting out kid number 2 and you think Conor is gonna get back in the cage , very knowledgeable you are sir.
Based on what? Your opinion? and who are you?

Some nobody who's fuelled exclusively by toxic and hate fuelled nonsense and has zero sense of objectivity?

Most of what I say about Conor, I'd say regardless of whether I liked or disliked him..quite honestly. I do nothing more than try to call It down the middle to the best of my ability, whether with Conor or any other fighter.

Anything that doesn't exist within your toxic / hate fuelled realm seems to be "ball gargling" because you're an extremist who only sees In black and white terms..when the reality Is, most of the truth lies In the grey areas.

You're an angry, toxic manchild..nothing more..now kindly waste someone elses time.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

He got concussed badly and got humiliated and for some reason you are completely ignoring it
Humiliated? Subjective. Most people in the fight game thought he overachieved.

Concussed? Yeah, so what? He was concussed in probably every fight he's been in since Chad, plus camps. It wasn't badly, though. He wasn't even dropped, let alone KO'd

The boxing experience was all positive though. Not sure why anyone would say otherwise, there were truly no negatives at all

Well, that would be very short sighted.

Sharing the ring with one of the greatest boxers of all time and being Involved In one of the biggest events to ever take place, you really think that wouldn't be helpful to a fighter?

Just being In there with someone like Floyd, having Intimate conversations with him, gaining some of his knowledge and wisdom..along with that of the entire boxing community.. I see that as something very powerful for someone like Conor.

Boxing also has conditioning down to a science..far more so than MMA. Training and existing within that realm Is probably the best thing that someone like Conor could do to fix that hole In his game.
Conor gassed in 3 rounds

Khabib is a grappler not a boxer. Lol your Conor fan delusionals are so amazing to think a boxing match in where he got KO'd was a POSITIVE thing

As a Conor fan he to either announce it or retire, the fact that hes given his girlfriend another insurance policy could very well mean more paternity BS, Its getting very boring now if Im being honest.

It's gonna happen. Nothing is official yet because Conor has legal matters to deal with that could prevent him from getting back in the US. I'm sure they want the fight in Vegas, since that's where they like to have all the big fights, but Conor having visa issues would be a problem. They'll probably just wait and see what happens with court stuff and then make a decision on whether to do it somewhere else or just have Khabib fight someone else.

They may do the fight in Russia, you never know.

Conor gassed in 3 rounds

Khabib is a grappler not a boxer. Lol your Conor fan delusionals are so amazing to think a boxing match in where he got KO'd was a POSITIVE thing
He wasn't KO'd, he was TKO'd. He wasn't even dropped.

Conor gassed in 3 rounds

?

I think I explained myself very clearly. Training for a high level boxing fight, a sport that has conditioning down to a science and sharing the ring with one of the greatest boxers of all time can only help. Especially someone like Conor who's biggest hole has been his conditioning. How he chooses the utilize the Insight and tools he gained there remains to be seen

but on paper, outside of the obvious tko..It's hard to see how that wouldn't be a powerful learning experience.

Not sure why that is such a difficult thing to understand

but I've been a fan of floyd and boxing for 11+ years. Perhaps I see this a little differently than you

McGregor just knocked up his girlfriend again. He said that he won't take a fight while she is pregnant because it stresses her out too much. So this fight can't happen anytime soon... unless that was all just an excuse to duck after UFC 205.

She's not all the way pregnant, so if they do it soon, then it would be ok.

Back