You ain't the best 135 lb Fighter UNTILL....

I'm not even sure how to respond to that, nor would TJ

First off you can't even spell whooped and secondly, that fight was as close as a fight can get without being a draw. It was the closest most narrow margin I've EVER seen a champ lose their belt by.

Correcting somebody spelling supposed to be an insult? Sounds like you are mad TJ got school'd by Cruz. That fight was not a close decision at all, Tj got outstriked and outgrappled. Stay on topic to MMA, this is not a spelling bee geek.

No... they wouldn't pay mighty mouse anything to fight that superfight. They did not try to make it happen at all, they wont even promote DJ and now they robbed him of a clear win last week. #Fixed
So then how was TJ ducking if MM was refusing to fight due to pay? And the UFC did try telling MM to fight, they just never gave the million dollar financial incentive he wanted, but either way, it was MM declining the fight. Not just this, but you keep saying nonsensical shit

He's the best when he beats the other King. Until then it's a tossup and Cruz has longevity in his reign.

So then how was TJ ducking if MM was refusing to fight due to pay? And the UFC did try telling MM to fight, they just never gave the million dollar financial incentive he wanted, but either way, it was MM declining the fight. Not just this, but you keep saying nonsensical shit

Did TJ drop to MM weight class and fight him? NO.... Scared.

Did TJ drop to MM weight class and fight him? NO.... Scared.

Did MM move up? No.... UFC wouldn't pay him anything to make the weight jump.
..You are an idiot. TJ wanted to move down. .MM would have to sign the dotted line to accept TJ's offer to fight him at 125. MM was the one who declined.

You're a troll, or an idiot. You've ignored all the other times I called out your BS, so fuck this
orig

Does the belt really matter if you beat a top 5 guy?

TJ beat the number 1 contenders Assuncao and Lineker while Dom was fighting old man Faber and losing to an unproven Garbrandt.

TJ's last 5 wins are over the highest ranked Bantamweights at that time, Cody (twice), Lineker (then ranked #2), Assuncao (then ranked #2), Barao (then ranked #1).
But lost to Dom and hasn't avenged that loss yet. So it still stands that TJ isn't the best.

1: Get by the elite of the Division, Marlon Moraes, ect.
nBuMVt2.gif

2: Defend the belt at least "HALF" as many times as the Goat did.
Anderson-Silva-beats-Forrest-Griffin_original.jpg

3. Clear your division
Sorry Tj, you ain't the goat of the division. Same goes for Cruz. Maby in a few years, but not right now. Good luck.
Damn you're stupid.

..You are an idiot. TJ wanted to move down. .MM would have to sign the dotted line to accept TJ's offer to fight him at 125. MM was the one who declined.

You're a troll, or an idiot. You've ignored all the other times I called out your BS, so fuck this

TJ wanted to move down. TJ wanted to move down. TJ wanted to move down.
TJ wanted to move down. TJ wanted to move down. TJ wanted to move down.

Did he? No. So stfu dickrider.

Correcting somebody spelling supposed to be an insult? Sounds like you are mad TJ got school'd by Cruz. That fight was not a close decision at all, Tj got outstriked and outgrappled. Stay on topic to MMA, this is not a spelling bee geek.
no, He didn't "get schooled" you're just a retard.

Further evidence of your mental state is enjoying dragon ball super, lowest common denominator trash.

no, He didn't "get schooled" you're just a retard.

Further evidence of your mental state is enjoying dragon ball super, lowest common denominator trash.

Every elite mma fighter likes dragonball.

Nobody likes your posts on sherdog.

But lost to Dom and hasn't avenged that loss yet. So it still stands that TJ isn't the best.
Hard to rematch a guy who won't fight you, TJ spent all of 2016 calling out Dom and he hasn't even fought in two years.

Hard to rematch a guy who won't fight you, TJ spent all of 2016 calling out Dom and he hasn't even fought in two years.

More TJ fanboys saying people are ducking him.... Nobodys ducking a guy on a 1fight title defense streak... plus, a guy Cruz already schooled last time they fought.

More TJ fanboys saying people are ducking him.... Nobodys ducking a guy on a 1fight title defense streak... plus, a guy Cruz already schooled last time they fought.
How many fucking times have you been dropped on your head?....serious question

Btw tj couldn't go down to fight mm until mm signed the damn contract and he wouldn't

Every elite mma fighter likes dragonball.

Nobody likes your posts on sherdog.
Dragon ball ends at the cell saga everything after is fan fiction garbage. also, I never gave a fuck about getting likes in online circle jerks, And my account and a VAST majority of my posts exist before there was ever even a like system.

How many fucking times have you been dropped on your head?....serious question

Btw tj couldn't go down to fight mm until mm signed the damn contract and he wouldn't

Sound like a butthurt TJ fan. You retards can't even admit he lost to Cruz hahaha. Excuses all day.

Tj Beating Cody does not apply to cruz, Cruz dominated TJ on 2year layoff which says alot... also Cruz loss to cody was a decision where he had no footage of codys weak zones like he does now. Cruz wins and record is also alot more mpressive than TJ. Tj ducked Mighty mouse while Cruz handled em.
Do you know the definition of dominate? Because that most certainly isn't an apt descriptor for Cruz's narrow and gifted split decision via point fighting. The only domination that happened in that fight was TJ dominating Cruz in the last two rounds.

Nevermind. You are altogether a RETARD.

TJ ducked Mighty Mouse? What the fuck!

Cruz fought DJ back in 2011, DJ has improved leaps and bounds since then, saying Cruz has that win on his record based on his reputation current day means jack shit. Also despite being 6 inches taller he was outstruck, and won from point fighting with do nothing take downs.

Seriously you're retarded, buddy. Everything you say is completely ass backwards and demonstrably false.

Sounds about right... but all that is out the window once you lose.

Huh? I never remember TJ saying anything about Dom and if he was hurt I guess you just answered why he didn't fight?(Which I won't deny, dude is always hurt) Lol If your chance to avenge a loss comes up and that person is willing to fight you, why the hell wouldn't you take it..oh because he feels he never lost to him in the first fight? Well suck it up bud, there is an L. And Dom took that title and is considered the best in the division.

The rematch needs to happen for TJ to be considered the legit best at Bantam. I will agree that Cruz should fight once before a title shot again. Either Cody or any contender. On the same note the only interesting fight for a defense right now is Moraes.

Back