"You ain't got sh*t on me b*tch" - Conor

Floyd ain't got 2 losses in his last 3 fights

$

$
So salty makes up fake stats?

Floyd looked clear , focused and ready to do this. His whole countenance said "your in my world bitch and we're about to get it on." Seriously looked scary and sick of this shite.

"Get your hands off me or else I'll break ur nose right here"

LOLOL

No biased here, but Floyd has never been talked to like this ever in his career.

Fear or not, there is certainly some nervousness in Floyd going in tomorrow because he knows he hasn't faced anyone like him.

Yes floyd is a smart fighter and will take few rounds to study Conor, but will he be able to hold off those few rounds? We shall all find out

Floyd is definitely shook. Takes the first step back at around 4 or 5 seconds. He's trying to put on a brave face, but he has the subtle tells of not being confident.

Oh fuk off....he's a 40 year old man who's not in the mood for antics.

Conor is in his prime and relatively young with lots of test, and his personality.

Oh fuk off....he's a 40 year old man who's not in the mood for antics.

Conor is in his prime and relatively young with lots of test, and his personality.
Oh I'm sure if Floyd was a little younger and in the mood he would have done this to Conor.
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh I'm sure if Floyd was a little younger and in the mood he would have done this to Conor.
View attachment 267259

There's no guarantee he wouldn't.

Plus that is literally ONE instance that Conor guzzlers keep bringing up, as if it was a regular thing for Mayweather, young or old.

He never grabbed anybody else's neck like that. Canelo, Maidana, Pacquiao, Zab Judah, Mosley, ....Maidana was the one who low-blowed him several times as well.

There's no guarantee he wouldn't.

Plus that is literally ONE instance that Conor guzzlers keep bringing up, as if it was a regular thing for Mayweather, young or old.

He never grabbed anybody else's neck like that. Canelo, Maidana, Pacquiao, Zab Judah, Mosley, ....Maidana was the one who low-blowed him several times as well.
Well I guarantee he wouldn't have done that to Conor. He knows better. Ortiz looked like a bitch. Just smiling, not even trying to remove the hand. Ok maybe he didn't grab necks at every weigh in, but in most of the recent ones I just checked he talked trash, smiled at his opponents and just had a sense of confidence. floyd-mayweather-canelo-alvarez-smile-weigh-in.jpg

Well I guarantee he wouldn't have done that to Conor. He knows better. Ortiz looked like a bitch. Just smiling, not even trying to remove the hand. Ok maybe he didn't grab necks at every weigh in, but in most of the recent ones I just checked he talked trash, smiled at his opponents and just had a sense of confidence.

Oh pipe down with your try-hard tough guy shtick.

Weidman is tough as nails too yet he didn't get away when Anderson Silva kissed him.

Ortiz was amused and calm and collected, he actually got in Mayweather's head, prompting Floyd to grab him.

Mayweather is older and sees McG as not even competition......that's the difference.

Sit down.

Back