Yoshihiro Sexyama Battlestation SEXWAGON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's as if Ak's fake bake tan and overpriced sunglassed covered eyes are forcing me to type and join this "I'm too sexy for this forum" wagon.

ph01.jpg

I don't know who these two guys are, flanking Sexyama like that, but I wish I was them both.

Monma would spank you before you took his spot behind the left shoulder

in hindsight, now we can all be sure that wasn't some mindless vaseline or grease on his legs, as saku claimed. it was fancy moisturizing cream, la mer or some fancy shit, god, he probably smelled so good.

let's see big nog sing like that and pack a place like akiyama can

Lol @ all this manlove. But damn, Akiyama can carry an orange jacket like no other man.

Lol @ all this manlove. But damn, Akiyama can carry an orange jacket like no other man.

Akiyama is the product of a 16-day marathon love making session between these two men:

DonFrye.jpg

and

takayama.jpg

LOL, this thread is full of WIN....

I've only seen like 2 Akiyama fights but even I must admit, this man knows how to wear a tangerine jacket...I'm on this wagon...

how can you go against some 1 w/ that kind of voice???

all aboard!!!

i love Yoshihiro Akiyama!!!

3470032810_e5d8585659_o.gif

3470041290_28a016056a_o.gif

3470029502_227a2fe385_o.gif

3470035220_01a7c3e4a2_o.gif

I am on the sex wagon

Big akiyama fan, so glad he fucked up kang the way he did. akiyama is legit man.

LOL, this thread is full of WIN....

I've only seen like 2 Akiyama fights but even I must admit, this man knows how to wear a tangerine jacket...I'm on this wagon...

"this thread is full of WIN...."

and 20% more cowbell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back