YOOOOOOOO just realized Kabib has trapped my boy Conor MacG

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
kabib just denied himself an interim title shot because he wants to wait to fight conor in russia going on dana/conor's words. conor said he wanted to fight at the end of the year. tony/lee wont be ready by then. either way he would knock both those clowns out wit ease anyway so who cares botu tony and lee

dana alrdy screwed kabib around in the past hes gonna owe him biggg timeeee.. so if Conor doesn't live up to his word then he woudl have ducked and cost kabib an opportunity. kabib will retire if they dont live up to their word or he will threaten that he will

this has been a trap set by the chechen and my boy MacG fell for it

but it aint no problem and my boy aint no ducker

becuase Conor Ko rd 1

he will train his life to stuf those takedowns

Conor-McGregor.jpg

Last edited:
yo how do i add apoll to my thread i wanna spice things up a bit with a suprrise pop quiz to get some opions from u experts

I hope every word you say is true. I want Khabib to fight. And I want Conor to fight. And I want Tony to be in the mix too. Conor is so active for a champion. I hope we get to see this unfold by the end of 2017

yo how do i add apoll to my thread i wanna spice things up a bit with a suprrise pop quiz to get some opions from u experts
You need to PM a Mod and ask him to "let me poll bro"

kabib just denied himself an interim title shot because he wants to wait to fight conor in russia going on dana/conor's words. conor said he wanted to fight at the end of the year. tony/lee wont be ready by then. either way he would knock both those clowns out wit ease anyway so who cares botu tony and lee

dana alrdy screwed kabib around in the past hes gonna owe him biggg timeeee.. so if Conor doesn't live up to his word then he woudl have ducked and cost kabib an opportunity. kabib will retire if they dont live up to their word or he will threaten that he will

becuase Conor Ko rd 1

Conor-McGregor.jpg

Pretty sure you don't actually speak this way. You sound too much like a try hard.

kabib will never make the 155 weight limit ever again

becuase Conor Ko rd 1

Conor-McGregor.jpg
tYIJPLZ.gif

Why do people think Khabib has some sort of leverage over Dana or that he is an elite fight. He can't stay healthy and he doesn't sell tickets, Dana could not care less if he retired. Conor won't make a lot of money off of him, so Conor could not care less about Khabib.

The only way Khabib is going to get the fight is through prayer.

Actually is Khabib who is trapped to a hospital bed.
Sad but true.

Back