yooooooo

Rolento

old sherdog was better
@Brown
Reaction score
yo I always love and respected each and everyone of you fine individuals and there is a question that has been burdening me from the time I got really fucked up til now but yall know who Im taking bout there was this really big swole ass roides up juice monkey white guy todd duffee lookin ass boxer that I think was fighting like amatuer or sone shit anyways he absolutely murdilated this black guy and cattle launched him acrOSS the ring out cold. Buy then he fought some i think aussie guy who had some haaaands and pieced the hercules guy up aND kod his ass please help me find the videos I gotta see that shit bros

yo I always love and respected each and everyone of you fine individuals and there is a question that has been burdening me from the time I got really fucked up til now but yall know who Im taking bout there was this really big swole ass roides up juice monkey white guy todd duffee lookin ass boxer that I think was fighting like amatuer or sone shit anyways he absolutely murdilated this black guy and cattle launched him acrOSS the ring out cold. Buy then he fought some i think aussie guy who had some haaaands and pieced the hercules guy up aND kod his ass please help me find the videos I gotta see that shit bros
Came here to post this.

Is this it?

Touch with jab.

Fill room with uppercuts.

Boise dimes.

<{UberTS}>

The covfefe is strong with this one.

Last edited:
boxing > mma, streets fights, kicks, hadoukens, karate

And on that note:

new103.gif

e2c9076bb8f78ab9e3c215de7f330e22.gif

kristen-wiig-shake.gif

but for real if you could help me out because i have been wondering since like 5pm yesterday who this guy was cause i saw the vids like maybe 3 years ago dude was just chicken winging some punches and connects and like i said the guy just ragdolls. but then he fights them hands and gets wobblied all over the ring but specifically i remembered him destroying that guy into the turnbuckle and i was cracki NJ g the fuck up please help me remember the guys name or use your superior google skills cause i can't seem to locate this big bitch aight thanks

I asked the fucks over at the ufc forum and they ended up being fucks

Jimmy Thunder? (although not white).

Tommy morrison had some nice KO's as well (long time back)

I'm struggling to think of any buff white guy HW's tbh, except for the obvious Wlad Klitchko back in 2012 ish.

Last edited:
Back