YoloBJJ || 2 Carioca Gi Reviews (Video and written)

nodferatu

Drilling in the south
@Brown
Reaction score
yolocarioca48-300x200.jpg

YoloBJJ Carioca SuperLight Gis (A2)

Today we

a bit more enthusiam in your reviews please... you sound half asleep

a bit more enthusiam in your reviews please... you sound half asleep

Word, thanks! As for the format, any changes? I'm just starting video reviews so it's a definite learning curve.

when will we say enough of this stupid ass contrast stitching?

when will we say enough of this stupid ass contrast stitching?

I honestly don't think it will ever go away. It's liked by a majority of grapplers so companies will make it unless a new trend of traditional gi's happen.

I honestly don't think it will ever go away. It's liked by a majority of grapplers so companies will make it unless a new trend of traditional gi's happen.

i would not say a "majority" of grapplers without something to back that up.

i would not say a "majority" of grapplers without something to back that up.

Take a look at the amount of gi's on the market.

Gameness, Moya Brand, Shoyoroll, Ctrl Industries, Tatami, Scramble, Atama, Keiko Raca, OTM, Ouano, War Tribe, YoloBJJ, Modern Flow, Flow Kimonos, Strike Fightwear, Oss Clothing, 31Fifty, VHTS, Do or Die, Platinum, Manila, Vandal, Inverted Gear.

I think last count was around 80 or so active companies selling gis at the moment, these are just the ones off the top of my head I could think of.

Now how many of those companies feature contrast stitching on almost all of their gis versus the ones that don't? Which ones also sell more and are seen more these days in tournaments?

White/blue belts make up the majority of competitors and they're the ones who buy most of the product.

The higher you go up the less you care about what you're wearing, or at least that's what I've seen and felt.

Thank you for taking the time to write up a review as well. I mostly browse Sherdog on my phone at work and commuting so I don't really like to watch videos if I can help it. The effort is appreciated!

Back