YOKKAO 10 and YOKKAO 11

Good fight from Greg but Pakorn is Pakorn.

How old is Pakorn. Read somewhere that he is 24 but he looks older

I don't think it was a good fight from Greg. After two big fights were cancelled this year he looked ring rusty. His timing and accuracy were both off and his strikes were (for him) weak. I don't think those errors were all forced by Pakorn it may also been the pressure of the event. The commentators were wrong to say he was unaffected.

On the upside he survived the fight and he'll get more top fights after this where we should see him express himself better.

I don't think it was a good fight from Greg. After two big fights were cancelled this year he looked ring rusty. His timing and accuracy were both off and his strikes were (for him) weak. I don't think those errors were all forced by Pakorn it may also been the pressure of the event. The commentators were wrong to say he was unaffected.

On the upside he survived the fight and he'll get more top fights after this where we should see him express himself better.
He fought a few months ago though against Baya even thought it was for a round. I mean it was good because I expected im Pakron to dominate

Back