YOKKAO 10 and YOKKAO 11

Are you serious? what the hell are the going to do with sweat covered t-shirts and shorts

I have no clue. I guess recycle. That is so cheap though. Every fight show that gives sorts and t shirts let you keep them

I have no clue. I guess recycle. That is so cheap though. Every fight show that gives sorts and t shirts let you keep them
Do you really know this to be true? They seemingly are pretty liberal with giving their sponsored fighters a bunch of gear and clothing.

Do you really know this to be true? They seemingly are pretty liberal with giving their sponsored fighters a bunch of gear and clothing.

Yeah from the UK fighters and also sylvie from 8limbs.us also said it

She said it here

Yokkao provided gloves, anklets, T-shirts for the cornermen, and shorts. Unfortunately the gloves and shorts were taken back after the fights. When I firsts pulled my shorts out I thought they had my opponent

re: "she said it here" -

Yes. They most definitely took back the gloves and the shorts (still got the T Shirt). I've been given the gloves on some big Thai promotions, but certainly understand that they are pretty pricey, and why they might want them back, but the shorts?

But what is worse is that they took both the gloves and my shorts which were covered in blood (my blood) from the huge elbows cuts I got right after I received my 28 stitches (I was in my shorts and the gloves were next to me). I couldn't believe they were taking the shorts off me though. My husband even went to the promoter to make sure that they wanted to take these. Does blood even come out of shorts and leather?

It was probably a mistake on their part. I would have rocked both the bloody gloves and the bloody shorts in photos, it would have been great promotion for them, worth way more than the cost of it. I love wearing the shorts from all the promotions I have fought on and still wear their T Shirt. But they are really, really sensitive about their equipment. They (even may have) said they got rid of one of their big name fighters because of free equipment demands. It seems to be a sore point for them. An unfortunate position to take, but I guess they had their reasons. It made not the greatest impression on me though, just not cool, despite seeming like very nice people to deal with face to face.

Here was my updated after the fight, just after giving up the swag.
Me getting my stitches, wearing the shorts (shorts not seen).

Me and my blood covered Yokkao gear :)

Sylvie-von-Duuglas-Ittu-Muay-Thai-bloody.jpg

Last edited:
Wow they took back bloody shorts of all things...

Maybe they're worried about people keeping their gear and finding out it sucks?

They may have made improvements since, but when they first came out many reports of their gear falling apart came out.

so when will muay thai fans get to see the actual fight vid clips from this event? 1, 2...maybe 6 months from now?

Salah finished him real quick. Nice way to come back after the Yod fight.

Back