Crime Yoga studio shooting: "far right woman hating misogynist"

They also believe in society stepping in to make things equal. Did you look thru the link I provided?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel#Ideology
Some members of incel communities support the idea of "forced 'sexual redistribution'", where governments would require women to engage in certain sexual relationships,[56] an idea which incels refer to as "sexual Marxism"[57] and which others have described as "state-sanctioned rape".[38]

giphy.gif

They also believe in society stepping in to make things equal. Did you look thru the link I provided?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel#Ideology

KACji-cFdJunuyBD7vqiGDd8aQAtdfJ-T9Le1u2tf3I.png

mnwnhnwpaqv11.png

l081uyo0ksu11.png

ae3jfrqdlcu11.jpg

I combed through. Braincels has been taken down otherwise I would link you to that but you should check out /pol/ (have a good laugh at some neo nazi furries while you're at it)

Some believe in the forced marriage thing but it's not too often believed. I used to comb through braincels daily and it was absolutely wild.

A lot of shit like this.
pa96pqpbiyv11.jpg

uFu8Ebrl.png

Similar. MGTOW dudes are a bit more even keeled. You ever checked out the reddit Inceltears?

Incel as a subculture by nature is anti woman as to what you imagine they look like fitting the alt right spectrum. Here's one terrorist.
170813-james-alex-fields-se-316p_f010d11c02f9e982cee18ce82c621fe4.fit-760w.jpg

May I ask what you think they look like?
I'd bet the farm that there are just as many Bernie Bro incels out there. I work in the tech industry, an industry chock full of nerdy, anime loving incels.
Roughly 90% of them are Bernie supporters.
And there are waaay more of them than the goofs you posted.

I combed through. Braincels has been taken down otherwise I would link you to that but you should check out /pol/ (have a good laugh at some neo nazi furries while you're at it)

Some believe in the forced marriage thing but it's not too often believed. I used to comb through braincels daily and it was absolutely wild.

A lot of shit like this.
pa96pqpbiyv11.jpg

uFu8Ebrl.png
I'd bet the farm that there are just as many Bernie Bro incels out there. I work in the tech industry, an industry chock full of nerdy, anime loving incels.
I work in Tech as well and remember some of my classmates back in college picking their noses in front of the whole class.
<{clintugh}>

Can we all admit there are ugly socially awkward losers on both sides of the political spectrum?

If anyone read the victimhood ideology thread...this is what is happening when these types of people have been convinced that society is stacked against them. They don't get laid because they're losers (not everyone who can't get laid is a lower but these guys seem to universally be). Rather than accept that they are the problem, they blame society and women. Then they shoot up complete strangers to try and make the world pay attention to their plight and sympathize with them.

If this was the honor culture, they would shoot the specific women who rejected them or the specific interracial couples that they saw and disliked. If it was dignity culture, they'd just find a way to deal with it privately. But it's victimhood.

I mention it because people keep discussing victimhood culture in the context of the left. But society isn't going to work through this until we recognize the full breadth of identity politics and victimhood in our society and that includes the just as frequent examples on the right.
Resentment is why they claim victimhood.

Look at how modern american society treats women and their needs/problems.....They are always viewed in a sympathetic way.

Go to instagram....Postive body movement for women all around.....really, its just a bunch of women posting positve pics, pro women quotes, etc......Hell you even have hot women with million of followers, claiming to have "defects" and making philisophical post.

An Average guy gets NONE of that support with society..none of it.

If you are a fatty guy...guess what? No positive movement....you're a manlet? Guess what? Straight up tinder discrimination(women put their height or height requirement to keep manlets away)....Society just doesn't give a fuck about average guys.

Take for example not getting laid making u a loser....Society has thought us that about guys...but a women is praised for being a virgin....Yet society keeps these virgin standards but if a chick is fucking a shitload of guys, she isn't viewed as a slut anymore.....They make it seem as if it is ok since men and women are equal, therefore slut-shaming is no more, but Virgin-shaming is?....it's these inconsistencies in society that is making average guys rage.

Your right tho, this pure victimhood.....But you gotta see at the group they are responding to....Modern Society treatment of women, is based on pure victimhood....Like I said, the victimhood is all around us in social media.....The dumbass incel killers see this and thus choose victimhood themselves..Perhaps they dont choose victimhood consciously but subconsciously, they feel like victims who need to throw a tantrum(sadly thats killing people).

An Average man movement will come eventually..Im talking about average men, regardless of race......it's gonna be interesting times.

Look at how modern american society treats women and their needs/problems.....They are always viewed in a sympathetic way.

Go to instagram....Postive body movement for women all around.....really, its just a bunch of women posting positve pics, pro women quotes, etc......Hell you even have hot women with million of followers, claiming to have "defects" and making philisophical post.

If you are a fatty guy...guess what? No positive movement....you're a manlet? Guess what? Straight up tinder discrimination(women put their height or height requirement to keep manlets away)....Society just doesn't give a fuck about average guys.

Take for example not getting laid making u a loser....Society has thought us that about guys...but a women is praised for being a virgin....Yet society keeps these virgin standards but if a chick is fucking a shitload of guys, she isn't viewed as a slut anymore.....They make it seem as if it is ok since men and women are equal, therefore slut-shaming is no more, but Virgin-shaming is?....it's these inconsistencies in society that is making average guys rage.

Your right tho, this pure victimhood.....But you gotta see at the group they are responding to....Modern Society treatment of women, is based on pure victimhood....Like I said, the victimhood is all around us in social media.....The dumbass incel killers see this and thus choose victimhood themselves..Perhaps they dont choose victimhood consciously but subconsciously, they feel like victims who need to throw a tantrum(sadly thats killing people).

An Average man movement will come eventually..Im talking about average men, regardless of race......it's gonna be interesting times.
We do this all to ourselves. If a guy tried to make a "men positive" movement, we would just call him a :eek::eek::eek:. We hate ourselves.

We do this all to ourselves. If a guy tried to make a "men positive" movement, we would just call him a :eek::eek::eek:. We hate ourselves.

It's gotta be a badass guy who starts the movement who relates to us normal guys....then normal guys wouldn't say shit.

If it was the rock...I gurantee you, the movement would be a success asap lol.

It's true tho...society has made us be against ourselves...if we men unite.....That's a real fucking force, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm going to disagree somewhat here.

Women have body positivity because they're judged on appearance. Men have the guys telling them that they don't need a bunch of money to get laid because they're judged on earning capacity. People seem to forget that whole pick up artist era which was specifically about telling unattractive, low earning, men that they could get laid with non-traditional characteristics. No one says being a virgin guy makes you a loser. Just like some parts of society still shame women who fuck too much (see Kardashian, Kim - who still gets dogged for her promiscuous past). In the middle of society, people don't care either way. Only the fringe characters are really worrying about that stuff.

Average guys are doing fine. So are average girls. There's a reason we don't see average guys, who've failed with women more often that they've succeeded, shooting up anything. And it's because they don't live in a bizarro world where they believe that women should stick to hyper-traditional roles for themselves while also expecting those same women to abandon hyper-traditional expectations for their potential partners.

Women should want to be housewives but they shouldn't judge the man, who will be the sole breadwinner, on his income. o_O They're dumbasses who prefer to see themselves as victims.

I work in Tech as well and remember some of my classmates back in college picking their noses in front of the whole class.
<{clintugh}>

Can we all admit there are ugly socially awkward losers on both sides of the political spectrum?
Absolutely. Funny about the nose picking thing, we have one of them, lol, he always has a bit of caked blood around his nostrils. Pretty gross and kinda creepy. He sneezed all over some dudes keyboard, covering it with gobs of snot. Needless to say, it had to be replaced.
We had one guy that chewed his his hands to the point of blood. It's called stereotypy. It creeped out the females to the point they finally let him go, citing health hazard due to blood. It's a strange industry.

Spoken like a true incel.

they would simply be virgins. Inceldom is its own subculture that requires a belief that women are inferior and incapable of autonomous thought and are only motivated to pursue Chad's dick. Clearly incompatible with progressive ideology and more closely aliged with your ilk.

I'm going to disagree somewhat here.

Women have body positivity because they're judged on appearance. Men have the guys telling them that they don't need a bunch of money to get laid because they're judged on earning capacity. People seem to forget that whole pick up artist era which was specifically about telling unattractive, low earning, men that they could get laid with non-traditional characteristics. No one says being a virgin guy makes you a loser. Just like some parts of society still shame women who fuck too much (see Kardashian, Kim - who still gets dogged for her promiscuous past). In the middle of society, people don't care either way. Only the fringe characters are really worrying about that stuff.

Average guys are doing fine. So are average girls. There's a reason we don't see average guys, who've failed with women more often that they've succeeded, shooting up anything. And it's because they don't live in a bizarro world where they believe that women should stick to hyper-traditional roles for themselves while also expecting those same women to abandon hyper-traditional expectations for their potential partners.

Women should want to be housewives but they shouldn't judge the man, who will be the sole breadwinner, on his income. o_O They're dumbasses who prefer to see themselves as victims.

Men are judged based on apperance as much as women in my experience....Apperances as a guy takes you a very long way...but yes men are judged than more just 1 way, but apperances is very very high imo.

Height on tinder tells u how harsh the world is against average men...Women will outright discriminate against short guys....Society doesn't give a shit...It's perfectly well, if a women outright discriminates based on apperance...I know if guys did a similar statement against women, society will sympathize with the women and call guys jerks.

As for pick up artist...you are right, they were created for non attractive regular guys to get laid....However the fact that this exist for men, shows how much harder men have "it"in modern relationships...There is no PUA equivelent for women...why? Because a women can be fat, and look meh, yet they will still have atleast one guy flocking to them...so even tho women are judged "more" by apperance, even with little to no effort, they have a shot at a relationship..A guy judged by apperances that doesn't live up to "standards", would have to make it up with pua crap, etc...so even in apperances, an ugly guy will have it way worse than an ugly women...Sure you can claim that a guy can simply become charismatic and get laid, but the point is, that its much harder for a guy to get a relationship, thus apperances set back a guy more when it comes to relationships.

Slut-shaming being bad is advertised by society..whether or not, most of society has embraced it, is another story but they are pushing that way of thought....Virgin-shaming for men is real and society is in no way speaking against it...Em I saying, mainstream society constantly talks shit about virgins? No, but I know that if a normie mainstream person found out a 25 year old guy was a virgin, they will judge em way more harshly than a 25 year old women virgin.

As for average guys doing fine...everybody in the west(men/women) are doing fine but there is an inequality issue imo...As for why their aren't any shootings, its because people are more rational than we think(or they fear consequences) but that doesn't mean that they don't see inequality.

As for the traditional-roles...yes the incels or whatever are inconsistent with this logic...If they were pro-housewife role then yes, they should be pro-provider role, which will mean that they will be judged by their accomplishments/jobs/etc.

However, mainstream western women do exactly the same shit...They are judging men on how good providers they are(traditional)and by how they look.....yet they want guys to message first in tinder, and just do overall traditional crap, all while society tells us, it's wrong to judge women based on looks(this is attacking only 1 side of tradional crap, and it benifits women)....To me this is logically inconsistent as well.

Last edited:
ooooohh ´´´far right´´´. How about crazy? insane? with islamic type views of women? The incel thing is sad. Hopefully they arent all so angry. some need to go the monk route.

Islamic type views ARE far right / ultra conservative

Wow.

Christ Pratt really let himself go.

I'm surprised the Mail didn't find an angle on the "obvious" Guardians of the Galaxy "connection!"

It's like a love child of Chris Pratt and James Corden

I'll happily take your farm off your hands, does that deal include the livestock???

There's a difference between an incel and a nerdy dweeb who doesn't get laid much.

An incel doesn't just not get pussy, an incel doesn't get pussy and thinks it's the entire female population who's at fault. And there's definitely a far stronger correlation between far right and incel subculture than there is with the left, who generally adopt a pro women stance, whether it's on the moderate or the extreme far left feminist spectrum

Men are judged based on apperance as much as women in my experience....Apperances as a guy takes you a very long way...but yes men are judged than more just 1 way, but apperances is very very high imo.

Height on tinder tells u how harsh the world is against average men...Women will outright discriminate against short guys....Society doesn't give a shit...It's perfectly well, if a women outright discriminates based on apperance...I know if guys did a similar statement against women, society will sympathize with the women and call guys jerks.
I agree with this. Women certainly do judge men firstly based on looks. If the guy doesn't have looks, he better be rolling in dough or a celeb. Average looking guy who are short do not get attractive birds, except in a few exceptions. Every single chick I have known has said that they first go for looks.

Back