Yoel's instagram "see you soon in Vegas"

L

Lissove

He is seen traveling to Vegas.
229? But why travel now? Replacement fighter for Adesanya vs Taveres? Mayve replacement for Stipe vs Cormier?! Maybe he sees his time is running out and is willing to fight even after such a war with Whittaker.

Is there any good MMA teams in vegas? Sounds like he's getting set for another fight.

I heard he was going to work with the Performance Institute. Could be that.

229? But why travel now? Replacement fighter for Adesanya vs Taveres? Mayve replacement for Stipe vs Cormier?! Maybe he sees his time is running out and is willing to fight even after such a war with Whittaker.

Maybe vacation and chill

Is there any good MMA teams in vegas? Sounds like he's getting set for another fight.
Xtreme Couture, where the GOAT Kevin Lee trains. Perhaps Lord Lee can get some warm up rounds in for his next fight by beating up old man Yoel a few times.

Gustaffson or Gastelum at ufc 229 would be my guess.

Altho 228 doesnt have a location yet so maybe Vegas scoops that up. Houston/Dallas is what I last heard.

It amazes me how quickly guys faces heal up. His face looked like hamburger less than 2 weeks ago.

He better not be fighting on 226, keep that clown off my card. I already saw him last year at 213.

I have a feeling this is gustaffson vs romero. Its really the only thing that makes sense and lines up unless hes going to fight gastelum or something.

We are probably just reading into this too much and hes going out there for international fight week to sign shit.

We are probably just reading into this too much and hes going out there for international fight week to sign shit.

Too early for just that
As others pointed out, my guess is PI to discuss his weight issues & diet

he just ate at Fukuburger (which is awesome if you are in Vegas). So maybe he's going to eat like a fan man and drown his sorrows in alcohol and hookers.

He's telling us that he's rich and that we're beggars.

Back