Yoel was like a Pitbull and Luke was a Rottweiler

Pretty? How did you know!!!!!
<Oku04>
You look attractive in your avatar, but if that's also a photo of you above, you def got more feminine looking and that's a plus....

You look attractive in your avatar, but if that's also a photo of you above, you def got more feminine looking and that's a plus....
Was trying a new hair do, still not sure about it.

Are we doing this again? I'm trying to tell you I'm going to leave you alone and you have my sympathy and I hope you get the care you need.

Yeah and you say I act like I'm smarter than others. You play with the iron much? youre gonna get burned.

Hell if I know. Not like I go around begging friends on Sherdog. You suggested it so I was hoping you'd show me....

My dog usually pees on alphas, esp if I'm around because he knows if he comes home without peeing on them I'm gonna pee on him! And he hates getting wet.

Maybe we should ask Darbo. He seems to be smarter than your bear.

Maybe we should ask Darbo. He seems to be smarter than your bear.
Only problem is he might be smart enough to ignore us at this point....

@Darbo? Can you help??

^ this will be the test of his intelligence. If he ignores us he's pretty damned smart....

Only problem is he might be smart enough to ignore us at this point....

@Darbo? Can you help??

^ this will be the test of his intelligence. If he ignores us he's pretty damned smart....

Screw that guy. All he has done since i have joined Sherdog is insult me. Insult my threads, posts and superior MMA knowledge. I would never take his advice seriously. He can go fly a kite for all I care.

Screw that guy. All he has done since i have joined Sherdog is insult me. Insult my threads, posts and superior MMA knowledge. I would never take his advice seriously. He can go fly a kite for all I care.
It's hard on the yard, Stock Trader....

Back