Yoel vs DC

TS tell us why, or how, or something.
Not enough content.

i love my chocolate bear, but sexy yoel by whatever he wants.
giphy.gif

TS tell us why, or how, or something.
Not enough content.

I think Yoel vs DC as a super fight would be an amazing fight with a ton more hype than the stipe fight

so...

when dc loses to stipe he can fight Yoel since Yoel will be champ soon after at MW

and it would be funny to see luke ko'd again by yoel

Yoel can keep it standing but Cormier's chin is too good. I got dc by decision.

Should he just touch DC with the jab?

DC would try to avoid Yoel's lethal straights, then go for takedowns and grind Yoel down, what makes for an easy..

Yoel by flying knee.

I feel like cardio would be the big factor in this fight. Even if Yoel has better wrestling he doesnt have that grinding pace the duration of the fight that dc has. Id love to see it though.

Yoel was dominated by Feijao at LHW. He ain't doing anything to DC.

Yah, in Yoel’s 5th professional fight - Against a top 10 LHW at the time, who had at least 15 professional fights, half of them against Elite/solid opponents.. Yoel was still very very green.. Not saying he’d beat DC. But to think that Jon Jones was able to land a head kick, and Yoel couldn’t set-up and land a similar big shot... Come on. DC ain’t doing to Yoel what he did to Henderson..

Yoel can keep it standing but Cormier's chin is too good. I got dc by decision.
Yoel could probably keep it standing for the first couple rounds. But once he tired a bit and slowed down, there's no way he'd be able to stop DC's takedowns. Let's not forget that Jacare took Yoel down in the third round and controlled for essentially the entire round. If it got to the third or fourth round, DC would absolutely maul Yoel on the ground.

Back