Yoel trashes Bisping, British flag again

tenor.gif

Yoel better not visit Manchester or London. We'll throw acid on him or just run him over with a truck

I like Whittaker, but it's a real shame we aren't ever gonna see Bisping trapped in a cage with Romero.

LOL @ "hey Donna (Dana) give me the fuckin' boy"!

Bisping will never fight Yoel. He likes his job as a commentator and analyst and if he were to fight Yoel those jobs would be unavailable to a Blind Bisping. <15>

Last edited:
Yoel dropping some entertaining, somehow he learned to talk half decent english. If he had talked like that after winning versus Weidman maybe Dana would have offered him Bisping.

Whittaker beating Romero proved to us that Bisping would have a pretty good chance against Romero. Bisping and Whittaker have a very similar skill set, good hands, good movement, good chin and great cardio. I'm not saying Bisping would necessarily beat Romero but he definitely has more of a chance than most people seem to think on here. That being said I hope Whittaker knocks Bisping out and Romero can fight him and choke him out. What I want to happen isn't always what I think will happen hahaha.

Last edited:
Yoel better not visit Manchester or London. We'll throw acid on him or just run him over with a truck
Hate to know what happens to folks like you in Cuba though lmao
English retards thinking they hard till they enter the third world

I mean, when you respond to someone ripping your flag by stepping on theirs, aren't you just as bad?

I personally don't care what you do with a flag that you buy with your own money, but even so

Sounds like the rantings of a desperate man who just lost his title shot and is trying to sell a fight he's never gonna get.

Back