Yoel Salsa Dancing During Open Workouts

I dont really get into these conversation but your standard are pretty low. She s fine but delicious? And yes im banging 10s...

Just assume you are gay.

For all the other heterossexuals: 6:03

{<tongue}

Lmaooo that was fucking hilarious. I love this shit tho this is what separates fighters. You gotta understand that you’re also an entertainer and you need to promote yourself. This was cool.

Meh not bad but pretty average moves any latin dudes gonna know. Funniest is when Yoel closes his eyes, starts circling with his hip thrusts probably picturing the sexiest girl alive in front of his hips only to open up to......

upload_2018-2-9_9-41-29-jpeg.336819

Is that the kid from stranger things?

It's hard to choose between Rockhold on a camel and Gay Jesus.

I just hope The Reaper beats the shit out of both and remains champ.

Luke Thomas already signing up his wite to be fucked by Yoel while he films and jacks off to it later.

As a Cuban I approve. You guys think it looks gay but women of all races love that shit. Learn from Yoel. Looks like he’s playing some psychological warfare with Luke.....he’s stealing all the female fans for himself

Being Argentino, I feel you but I gotta have some drinks in me before I can eventually hit the dance floor.

Good work choosing the female in the dark grey shirt, she's pretty fly

This video has made up my mind that I will definitely be supporting Yoel in this fight

Grey shirt may have the skills, but the blonde got the assets though!

Dude is a cheater and a quitter. Fuck that guy.

Being Argentino, I feel you but I gotta have some drinks in me before I can eventually hit the dance floor.

Claro che! Small world my dad is a huge fan of Boca Jr. Odd to see a fan here on sherdog of all places

Claro che! Small world my dad is a huge fan of Boca Jr. Odd to see a fan here on sherdog of all places

There is a small group of us. I’ve chit chatted with Racing and riBer supporters around these neck of the wood. Plus, there is quite an extensive football sub forum in the Sports Bar.

Not being desperate = being gay. Lol.

Admiring a pretty blonde's ass on the internet = being desperate.

<TheWire1>

You may not be gay, but you are definitely a huge arrogant dick on a high horse.

<3><3><3>

Yoel's kills it!

Hard to not like the guy. Dude is extremely charismatic yet barely even speaks english.

Back