Yoel Romero vs Robert Whittaker who wins ? Reaper vs God

Whittaker wins for reasons already stated above, better boxing, much faster, great TDD and footwork.. not to mention he is much more active on the feet, the only way I see Romero winning is by wall and stall or landing a big KO shot.

Romero is a great fighter but he is extremely overrated on this forum because he has big muscles.
He has been called overrated for most of his ufc run, and by posts above you, you can't say everyone is picking Yoel here, quite the opposite.

Whittaker is toughest match up for Yoel in MW dvision, but I believe he can implement his kicks like he did against Machida since he has no TD threat here, making plenty of distance for himself, what will set up his ability to recognize patterns and then execute his explosive power on the questionable chin of Whittaker.

Boxing and youth will be the difference here. Yoel is at the age where it can physically all go downhill overnight.

This matchup existing while bisping is "champ" is a joke.
That british clown needs to give up the belt if hes not prepared to defend it against any real challengers.

Bobby Knuckles wins. Expect Yoel to cheat in some way though.

He has been called overrated for most of his ufc run, and by posts above you, you can't say everyone is picking Yoel here, quite the opposite.

Whittaker is toughest match up for Yoel in MW dvision, but I believe he can implement his kicks like he did against Machida since he has no TD threat here, making plenty of distance for himself, what will set up his ability to recognize patterns and then execute his explosive power on the questionable chin of Whittaker.

He is over rated. Many people on here have said he can go up and beat DC for the LHW title and some have even gone as far to say he could beat Stipe for the HW championship, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Your right Romero can knock bobby out, which I also said at the end of my post you quoted. My main problem with him is his extremely low output, he can knock Whittaker out but with him only throwing 10 significant strikes a round I don't like his chances against someone much faster and better on the feet.

Yoel seems to be so damn smart in the octagon he could probably find the opportunity to murk withacker.
But yeah withacker showed the skills of a future world champion. That is unless Bisping, and the ufc keep on being bisping and the ufc

LDLG_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Like both guys. Both have power, speed, & skillz I think Whittaker as a slightly higher fight IQ but Yoel as freak movement and athleticism. In a 3rounder Whittaker very skinny edge but needz it early longer Yoel he'll clip, catch, touch you with something...

Great match-up. More interesting then either fighting Bisping. Got Romero by split decision.

Whittaker wins for reasons already stated above, better boxing, much faster, great TDD and footwork.. not to mention he is much more active on the feet, the only way I see Romero winning is by wall and stall or landing a big KO shot.

Romero is a great fighter but he is extremely overrated on this forum because he has big muscles.
Machida has good tdd and footwork and yoel killed him

Back