Yoel Romero vs Robert Whittaker who wins ? Reaper vs God

J

JollyRants

upload_2017-5-19_16-5-29.png Who wins when these two MW titans fight for the real MW title ? Will The Reaper land his soul taking punch or will Yoels godly athleticism be to much for The Reaper ?

Whittaker.

People are writing off his win over Jacare saying Jacare got old overnight, while Romero is older than Jacare.

Whittaker has the better showings over their common opponents, has the best TDD in the division, has some of the quickest strikes in the division and won't be shooting for takedowns, so the chances of him ducking into a flying knee are low.

Geez tough fight to predict, both guys are monsters. I think I'll go with Whittaker though, he's got youth on his side and has the better striking.

I'd expect Whittaker to win but wouldn't be surprised if Yoel KOd him.

I can't see it any other way but Romero ending bob brutally .

I honestly think Whittaker has a good chance here, he just needs to avoid his right hand and any unnecessary flying knees...

I'd pray to "god" for Whittaker but he is obviously on Yoel's side already, so what's the point?

A match like that should be for the official belt
Too bad Bisping is a duck

If I were a betting man, I'd take Whitaker as I'd say he'd be the underdog in the Vegas books.

Nobody beats Yoel

Whittaker wins for reasons already stated above, better boxing, much faster, great TDD and footwork.. not to mention he is much more active on the feet, the only way I see Romero winning is by wall and stall or landing a big KO shot.

Romero is a great fighter but he is extremely overrated on this forum because he has big muscles.

Back