Yoel Romero vs Robert Whittaker 2

>Still triggered

Robert_Whittaker_vs._Stephen_Thompson_1.gif
both it is. Welcome to the ignore list, useless troll who adds nothing to threads!

How is Yoel getting too much hype. He actually has the best resume of any current middleweight. There's no doubt that Whittaker is the champ and beat Yoel, but Yoel's resume is actually better than Whittaker's at this point.

both it is. Welcome to the ignore list, useless troll who adds nothing to threads!
Remember when your hero Whittaker was flawlessly outclassed and TKO'd?

Keep dick riding him acting like he's some invincible god who can't be stopped. You're pathetic lmao

This time Robert won't have a fucked knee, and he knows how Yoel fight by first hand experience, and he'll probably finish him this time.

Yoel is getting too much hype again, he KO'd a guy with a glass chin...Not that impressive.
ufcs-first-event-western-oz-whittaker.jpg

Whitaker has lost to thompson, court mcgee, and journeymen called jesse juarez and hoon kim.
Obviously you're bias but saying yoel getting too much hype proves you are clueless.

Yoel is getting too much hype?

Did you see his fights? Did you see what he did to everyone at Middleweight? At 40 years old?

Rockhold isn't his best win, Jacare is. That we can agree on. But Rockhold is still a fucking good win for any Middleweight.
People on here used to say Rockhold is without a doubt the best MW we've ever seen.

I'd rank Rockhold above Jacare.

But sweet youtube channel, subscribed.

I like Romero, but what adjustments? He tried to wrestle Whittaker and had little success, he tried to strike and got out-countered and out-struck. If he tries to go crazy and one-shot Whittaker, he will get countered and put out, or will just gas hard.

It will be interesting for sure, but Whittaker will also have adjustments.
It was his first time in 5 rounder,he was reserved a lot because of it,he can work that out.
Whittaker's main weapon was his front kick to disrupt Romero's rythm and he can make adjustments to that as well.
As for wrestling,he had that one takedown where he could have went with GNP so he can go for that too,and one takedown at the very end of round where it looked like he was about to do so but time ran out.
I think Robert fought the way he should have and if the changes that it will put him in danger.While Romero can work on other things.Also he will be coming back from a injury and knees are known to affect people.
We'll see but i surely have Romero if he can do things right this time.

It would be a champion defending against a legitimate contender... I'll take it.

Whitaker ALSO has a very unique style. He attacks with straight medium powered punches and confuses his opponent on which way to lean....Like a squirrel unsure which way to go when a car is trying to run him over.

I think Yoel needs a new move....Maybe a squatting double fisted upward punch?

A knee is too low to hit his face.

Yoel needs a new trick

If Yoel doesnt wrestle and is able to fight at his pace, even tho Whittaker is the cleaner striker, Yoel can absolutely catch Whittaker an hurt him. Brunson did.

Nice job! You found a gif from 2013! Did you forget about this from 2011?
giphy.gif

The past is the past - fighters improve.
Lol are you ok?

I never acted like Romero was an invincible god who would destroy Whittaker in the rematch with ease.

Whittaker fanboys are cancerous, completely writing off Romero as if hes garbage and stands 0 chance against Whittaker despite just brutally KOing Rockhold who many said was currently the best MW in the world.

Btw Whittaker isn't unstoppable as seen in this gif

Will probably be exactly the same fight except a little easier for Whittaker. Similar to Aldo and Max. Honestly I'm not overly excited for it and idk if it could headline a PPV.

At this point the idea of Yoel not headlining is a bit absurd

Rooting for Yoel but predicting Bobby Knuckles will win again.

Back