Yoel Romero vs Robert Whittaker 2

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I assume this fight will happen in the summer, or maybe around September/October in Las Vegas, or possibly New York.

Who wins? and how?

I think Whittaker will be in very good condition, fully healed and rehabilitated.

Whittaker by a clear UD/late ko.

He needs to watch out for the big knee/thigh stomps though.

Thoughts?

If Whittaker can do it with one leg then he can do it with two ;)

Romero with proper adjustments wins this handily.
World is in for a rude awake.

Just survive the 3rd round and Whittaker should be good.

Romero just needs to miss weight so his cardio is ready to go and he will win it easily

Will probably be exactly the same fight except a little easier for Whittaker. Similar to Aldo and Max. Honestly I'm not overly excited for it and idk if it could headline a PPV.

I'm going to say Whittaker , similar to the first Bout Romero can have flashes of greatness but Whittaker is smart , durable and his has enough offense to take the lead and prevent Romero from getting comfortable .

This time Robert won't have a fucked knee, and he knows how Yoel fight by first hand experience, and he'll probably finish him this time.

Yoel is getting too much hype again, he KO'd a guy with a glass chin...Not that impressive.
ufcs-first-event-western-oz-whittaker.jpg

Not a fan of Romero’s, but don’t see how you think he’s unimpressive. You have eyes right?

Yoel isn't getting that much hype, people are just acknowledging that he won last night.

Stop crying.

Yoel is getting too much hype?

Did you see his fights? Did you see what he did to everyone at Middleweight? At 40 years old?

Rockhold isn't his best win, Jacare is. That we can agree on. But Rockhold is still a fucking good win for any Middleweight.
People on here used to say Rockhold is without a doubt the best MW we've ever seen.

Yoel is getting too much hype?

Did you see his fights? Did you see what he did to everyone at Middleweight? At 40 years old?
He deserves the hype, but people are forgetting how good Whittaker is.

Back