Yoel Romero round4 highlights is Yoel blocking Whittaker's punches and rocking him

L

Lissove

Even the highlight of triple jab was only one jab landing and everything else blocked.

So let's ask if it is the kicks Whittaker landed? No. Yoel looked uneffected while Whittaker started moving his foot in a hurt fashion.

Whittaker wasn't dominating at any point of the round.

Romero missed weight and lost get over it.

Really didn't think the fight was as close as people made it out to be. Romero teed off on Whittaker's head after round three.

Round 4 highlights.......No video to prove point.

Stay shit posting, fam

It is my belief that the challenger "has" to take the belt away from a champion. A close fight should always be awarded to the champion my brothers.

Watches highlight video of the fight for the first time; posts on sherdog to tell everyone how the fight should have been scored...

Whittaker 2-0 stay salty
Which was hillarious that Joe was asking about a "rubber match"'. Bitch puh-leeze, if you lose 2 and win 0, you don't get a "rubber match". Take a page from Dodson and go away to a new division, or in your case, fight men that fight in your weight class.

It is my belief that the challenger "has" to take the belt away from a champion. A close fight should always be awarded to the champion my brothers.

That wasn't the case when Rampage defended his belt against Forrest.

That's when SherBros told me that MMA is different than Boxing...and it doesn't matter. By the cards, Rampage lost his belt.

Buuuut ever since that fight, I've seen a few decisions go to the Champion..even though it was close and the Challenger looked like he pulled it out. Then I heard this excuse switched up and that the Champion needs to be beat in an obvious way.

Romero won that fight, Whittaker will never be the same after that beating.

tenor.gif

Whittaker getting rocked two times in the last minute of the round, he only land weak strikes and don't hurt Romero in any moment.

Yoel 3, 4, 5(10-8)

The Whittaker fans/Romero haters get really upset when you suggest Romero won round 4. They seriously rage, I’m sure it will happen in this thread.

Romero beat the shit out of Whittaker.

let's all agree that romero won round 1,2,3,4and5
hope that makes you guys happy - moral victory eh? that's the victory that matters most, right? lulz

Shogun won the first fight vs Machida, Gus won the fight vs Jones and Romero Won the second fight vs Whittaker. They all may have lost by some paper scorecard but the truth is they won the fight and thats the big diffrence people ignore. A fight is a fight and a sport is a sport. You get both simultaneously.

Back