Yoel Romero In his Physical Prime?

Yoel is a good fighter, but he is fighting in a pretty weak MW division, so he looks more impressive. Had he started earlier, he would have to fight the Vitors, Hendos, Franklins and Andersons of the MW division, so his record would look different. He is a great wrestler, and is very explosive and powerful, but MMA is much more than that.

In Cuba they have mandatory sport camps for kids where they test the kids for extraordinary abilities, be it strength, speed, reflexes, agility, etc.

Then they take the kids with abnormally higher abilities and train them in a discipline tailored to those abilities, basically from the time they can first walk.

These "special" kids get taken from their families, are given the best training in their discipline (wrestling, boxing, baseball, swimming, etc), are stuffed with more food than probably their entire family back home are able to eat, and train twice a days to be an athletic monster.

Y'all keeping saying "roids, juice, cheater" ... but I don't think you get what really goes on in Cuba when it comes to athletics

Genetically gifted or a cheater?
Why not both?

This, but I can't decide if it's good or bad.

I'd understand if he took steroids cause he had shit genes, but this kinda makes him worse than a "normal cheater".

lol at poor sherdoggers and their obsession with muscles.
he should have been beat by kennedy. he's had other close calls. anderson, a stick figure was more intimidating in his prime. try to explain that to teens though.

My thoughts exactly. People here don't seem to understand that his "amazing genetics" came from syringe & pills.
steroids.jpg

Then why is he passing usada? wasn't his only failed test proven to be a tainted supplement?

My thoughts exactly. People here don't seem to understand that his "amazing genetics" came from syringe & pills.
steroids.jpg

Dunno, man, you still have to train since 5yo twice a day on a highest level.
And still, only few have such a physique.
Look at DC.

Back