Yoel Romero In his Physical Prime?

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's arguably the scariest MW we've ever seen while 38 years old and 12 years removed from the peak of his competitive wrestling career.

How fucking good would this guy have been If he'd entered MMA 10 years sooner?

It's kind of a scary thought and In light of yoel's success, It makes you wonder If we'll start seeing olympic caliber / gold medalist wrestlers entering MMA during their mid 20's become commonplace

He certainly isnt between cycles that we know

Its a bit of a fluke. Romero has the fighting gene, doesnt mean every olympian or whatever does too.

He's in his chemical prime for sure.
My thoughts exactly. People here don't seem to understand that his "amazing genetics" came from syringe & pills.
steroids.jpg

Did he take PEDS as soon as he transitioned from Olympics to mma can crushing?

Yoel is not in his physical prime, as he's looked like a beast his whole life.

He's either the most genetically gifted man I've seen (quite possible) or he's cheating USADA (who supposedly are the gold standard for PED testing).

Either way...

idgas.gif

One of Romeros Cuban wrestling team mates.

These guys are clearly eating right and excercising daily.
IMG_0021.JPG

He's arguably the scariest MW we've ever seen while 38 years old and 12 years removed from the peak of his competitive wrestling career.

How fucking good would this guy have been If he'd entered MMA 10 years sooner?

It's kind of a scary thought and In light of yoel's success, It makes you wonder If we'll start seeing olympic caliber / gold medalist wrestlers entering MMA during their mid 20's become commonplace
He's 40, not 38.

As for how well he would do, he'd do the exact same because his athleticism isn't natural. He would have taken the same supplements 10 years ago that he takes now.

Yoel is not in his physical prime, as he's looked like a beast his whole life.

He's either the most genetically gifted man I've seen (quite possible) or he's cheating USADA (who supposedly are the gold standard for PED testing).

Either way...
Genetically gifted or a cheater?
Why not both?

Genetically gifted or a cheater?
Why not both?
I'm saying it's either, or.

Let's say he's clean. If you're clean and you have a body like that, you have to be one of the most genetically gifted men on planet earth.

Now if he's not clean I'm not then saying he's not genetically gifted, but I am saying that the PEDs would be the integral part of his appearance.

As I say though, either way, I don't care!

why would they do that?

Back