he has

rockhold by brutal finish
whittaker by POSSIBLE finish
weidman by brutal finish
jacare (barely but still)
machida by brutal finish
tim kennedy brutal finish
dereck brunson brutal finish

it beat anderson. # title defenses not mean much when the opponents are shittier and like chris leben or leittes or maia.

That’s a big IF.

Yoel is great with serious killer instincts, but I’m picking Robert Whittaker with two knees to take the rematch.

Whittaker is one hell of a bridge to cross.

Everyone is the goat, that title if fucking meaningless these days with how much it gets tossed around on Sherdog.

nah, silva defended it over like 7 years lol. if he beats whittaker and defends he'll be #2 behind the spider

Anderson Silva - 10 MW title defenses (11 if Lutter had made weight)

GOAT is meaningless on Sherdog. These people around give that term to any fighter with a couple of big wins.

I do wonder if Wonderboy beat Whittaker because of difficulty making 170 or a suspect chin.

Sorry TS but no. Yoel is awesome, but he has a long way to go before unseating AS as the GOAT of middleweight.

I do wonder if Wonderboy beat Whittaker because of difficulty making 170 or a suspect chin.

If you ask Whittaker he’ll tell you Wonderboy was just better than him then. Weightcut didn’t help, but he was also training overseas and wasn’t getting the time in with his coaches he needed.

Bobby Knuckles just doesn't get the respect he deserves around here

Terrible logic

You are actually considering a guy who is yet to win a title belt as GOAT of his division?

You're too in love with the muscles man. Put down that copy of Mens Health, put the lotion away and get real. Whittaker merkd that fool, he will do it again.

Also... it's cool how you recognize a brutal finish over Rockhold as a credible victory... yet probably if asked the same question in reference to Bisping you'd pass it off as a "fluke". And on top of that, Rockhold holds a KO win over Weidman. I'm never an MMA mathemetician, but your logic is messed up man seriously.

Not to mention that in Romero's only legit shot at some sort of title he blew his chances by missing weight and therefore was not eligible. Roid monkey if I've ever seen one. Just stop kidding yourself and follow the AJ path to LHW.

Back