Yoel Romero explains why UFC 221 was so personal to him and why'Judas' Rockhold was on his blacklist

This thread has been informative and funny as fuck.

The idea of Yoel doing ASMR had me in fuckin creases man! Whispering "I luh you' whilst he scrunches some paper up. Anyone who is big on twitter needs to make it happen.

I'm being srs.

"I luh you Michael Bisping, I luuuuh you"

tenor.gif

yole called him judas. thats what the kisses resemble. even the "i love you" is a backhanded compliment. jesus told judas he loved him(despite being betrayed). so yole was giving condescending "i love you"s

aperantly rockhold was really friendly in person, then trashed yole during the usada thing.

a yolephant never forgets

This. People saying Yoel meant it in a professional manner, don't understand context. I don't give a shit how much shit the Salt talked. After you KO a man, be respectful.

This shit was completely out of line, and Yoel needs to be fined.

Yoel: "He know why, He know why"

- long pause -

Ariel: "Why?"
Lol, I fond that part funny for some reason

I SHEE YOU SHOON BOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY
I LUHHH YOU MIKE

goddamn im pissed that we never got to see yoel smash bisping

Yoel is awesome, this makes me like him more now.

yole called him judas. thats what the kisses resemble. even the "i love you" is a backhanded compliment. jesus told judas he loved him(despite being betrayed). so yole was giving condescending "i love you"s

aperantly rockhold was really friendly in person, then trashed yole during the usada thing.

a yolephant never forgets

so does Yoel compare himself to Jesus then?

I SHEE YOU SHOON BOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY
I LUHHH YOU MIKE

goddamn im pissed that we never got to see yoel smash bisping

Yeah Bisping definitely wiggled outta that one. He talked a lot of sh*t but deep down knew his face would be added to Yoel's faces of death collection.

I knew it was "personal"
source.gif

One of Lewis’s finest roles. The man is amazing. Was really dissapointed him and Neisson did not get more time opposite.

Two of the modern era’s best IMO

Back