Yoel Romero explains why UFC 221 was so personal to him and why'Judas' Rockhold was on his blacklist

Judah Rockhold. Can someone open up a Go Fund Me account to raise money so Rockhold can buy some rope?

This actually makes Yoel even more badass!

Damn. Here I was thinking Yoel was just a nice dude showing respect. Although, according to the myth, wouldn't that make Yoel Judas and Luke Jesus?

Jesus Christ.

Yoel "Judas Kiss" Romero is born.
A video was posted before showing what Yoel said. Don't remember where it is.

What he actually said in the gif I posted on the first page is "I am a professional, boi".

I too thought it was Yoel saying kind words when I saw the fight but what he was doing was adding insult to injury.

Can't blame him tho, Rockhold was a douche.

If Rockhold was Judas Yoel would've been nailed by a cross so I call bs

A video was posted before showing what Yoel actually said. Don't remember where it is.

What he said in the gif I posted on the first page is "I am a professional, boi".

I too thought it was Yoel saying kind words when I saw the fight but what he was doing was adding insult to injury.

Can't blame him tho, Rockhold was a douche.

Yeah I don't have a problem with Rockhold, but who knows what they said to each other in private? I guess it's settled now anyways.

Rocksalt got what he deserved. Never have I been more pleased at someone getting their bell rung.

Not surprising that he's a two-faced backstabber either....
Yes it's up there, just like when bisping gets beat down as well.

Rockhold is Judas.
He was best friends with romero at the figthers retreat but then when romero got in trouble he sold romero out as soon as he had the chance.
Then the soldier of god punish the traitor.
Romero is such a badass!

yole called him judas. thats what the kisses resemble. even the "i love you" is a backhanded compliment. jesus told judas he loved him(despite being betrayed). so yole was giving condescending "i love you"s

aperantly rockhold was really friendly in person, then trashed yole during the usada thing.

a yolephant never forgets

<TheWire1>

His post-fight kiss was extremely condescending. "I'm a professional", said him. "I love you".

Should be punished.
Should TJ be punished????

Stop Bitching and get some balls, this is prize fighting, their adrenaline is on 1000, and you are concerned with politeness!?!?! Do you piss standing up{<huh}

Yes it's up there, just like when bisping gets beat down as well.
Bisping is actually a nice guy and talks trash to sell fights and be entertaining. He has always been a good sport. I personally never disliked him.

He was just sharing the love of gay jesus.

giphy.gif

yole called him judas. thats what the kisses resemble. even the "i love you" is a backhanded compliment. jesus told judas he loved him(despite being betrayed). so yole was giving condescending "i love you"s

aperantly rockhold was really friendly in person, then trashed yole during the usada thing.

a yolephant never forgets

Yoel should do ASMR.

I missed the Sunday school lesson where Jesus missed weight and knocked Judas the fuck out.

This thread has been informative and funny as fuck.

The idea of Yoel doing ASMR had me in fuckin creases man! Whispering "I luh you' whilst he scrunches some paper up. Anyone who is big on twitter needs to make it happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back