Yoel maybe you can learn english while chasing Bisping

He speaks Jesus. That is good enough for me.

Why do people care about this? Atleast he tries to speak English.

Okay but hasn't he been living in America for at least 10 years, he is this tough looking guy but when he needs a translator it doesn't make for a good interview.

His English level is perfect. If he gets any better he'll lose that special charm.

Don't forget Jesus

vs.

No for gay Jesus

<seedat>

I figure he doesn't grasp the concept of losing. No matter what language is being used.

When you win an interim belt. You now get the next shot at the champ. So, you can start shit talking the champ if you're a douche.

But, when you lose the fight to get the next shot. You really need to STFU about the champion. And, it's disrespectful to Whittaker, as well.

What's with certain fighters thinking they deserve a TS. Even though, they lost their last fight ?

What a fuckin whiny clown.

giphy.gif

in the mma hour interview today he spoke quite fine. he can't understand 100% or speak 100%, but he's pretty good for a foreigner

I figure he doesn't grasp the concept of losing. No matter what language is being used.

When you win an interim belt. You now get the next shot at the champ. So, you can start shit talking the champ if you're a douche.

But, when you lose the fight to get the next shot. You really need to STFU about the champion. And, it's disrespectful to Whittaker, as well.

What's with certain fighters thinking they deserve a TS. Even though, they lost their last fight ?

What a fuckin whiny clown.

giphy.gif
<codychoke>

He tried that and gave us no for gay jesus. In my opinion he has mastered the language and should speak it more. We are guaranteed more gems.

EDIT***
To correct for gay not gay for.

Says the guy who can only speak one language, and is pretty terrible at that. Get a life dude.

Back