Body is healthy
My rhymes make me wealthy
And the Funky Bunch helps me
To bring you a show with no intoxication
Come on feel the vibration

Yeah

Can you feel it baby

I can too

I only wish there was a place lower than the dump that I could send this to...

Gear & Equipment? Heavyweights?

Markie Mark has sucked more dick than most female pron stars. Fact

No wait, I got it: Weapons & Tactics

Oh snap, gunny got pwnt

You said it couldn't be done
told me that it's the kind of battle that just couldn't be won you know,
You're too sick too hard too fucked in the head you'll never make it no not in this life time
Well guess again my friend don't act surprised we've got the bass drumm kick that will blow out your eyes HUH!!!
Cause when you hear this shit you'll get a stepping gonna fight this war and use my music as a weapon

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTV6oFbnXik&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTV6oFbnXik&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

You're too sick too hard too fucked in the head you'll never make it no not in this life time
Well guess again my friend don't act surprised we've got the bass drumm kick that will blow out your eyes HUH!!!
Cause when you hear this shit you'll get a stepping gonna fight this war and use my music as a weapon

QUOTE]

yeah there music is definitely a weapon to the human ear considering how bad it sucks. More then revolver

this thread is whack
matt the mod is a quack
if you put another thread like this here
i'll make you lick my sack.

QUOTE]

yeah there music is definitely a weapon to the human ear considering how bad it sucks. More then revolver

I really wish they kept this in the OT so i could tell you what i thought off your opinion (mildly offcourse)

words are weapons i suppose, guess thats why mod moved it to weapons and tactics. pen n the sword. blah. but on another note. not bad. could use a better beat though.

ba-BAM.

maybe like...

i like chicken. chicken wings i get.
i get chicken i i get chicken chicken wings i get.
lol.

Back