Yo Goon....

yo listen up,all dem modz had to suck my dick to ghet da job,most don't like it,but foster waz da only 1 who wasn't stroking ma balls at da same time

so i noes he ain't gay brah

Thats cuz he got his blue straight from the teat its self, Jeff Sherwood...

yo listen up,all dem modz had to suck my dick to ghet da job,most don't like it,but foster waz da only 1 who wasn't stroking ma balls at da same time

so i noes he ain't gay brah

haha pigs have been getting slaughtered in this thread

yo what about dah pearl necklace

how much man?

we're gonna have to talk in private cus last time that happened i didn't get what i had cuming and i had to stab a ninja in the throat...

images

so he sucked sherwoods tits instead of crips balls?

yo i got a pic of jeff doing da same thing as Kyokushin';s pic for xmas da other year

tru story

only differance was he had his finger in is belly button

but it still looked cool

yo anywayz u sound jealous bro!

I'm supporting CriPpLer and foster@sherdog. They made my sports thread possible

we're gonna have to talk in private cus last time that happened i didn't get what i had cuming and i had to stab a ninja in the throat...

Yo da great P.E said u can't trusst it,but u can trusst dacrip for realz.

we gonna hook up and talk about da $$

see what we can work out

holla!

yo i got a pic of jeff doing da same thing as Kyokushin';s pic for xmas da other year

tru story

only differance was he had his finger in is belly button

haha that's too funny

Yo da great P.E said u can't trusst it,but u can trusst dacrip for realz.

we gonna hook up and talk about da $$

see what we can work out

holla!

werdd, you know how to reach me. pm's must be erased cus you know how the mods and admins are...always creeping on your shit like if it's interesting and gossip worthy. yeh dig?

haha that's too funny

werdd, you know how to reach me. pm's must be erased cus you know how the mods and admins are...always creeping on your shit like if it's interesting and gossip worthy. yeh dig?

yea man i noez all about dat sheeeet for realz

yo but serious like.....can you make da bewbs do dat without touching dem?

yessir. all natural son. it's a skill that ol' big tits dolly parton taught me in the 60's

can you make da bewbs do dat without touching dem?

I know a dancer with huge boobs who can do that but only one side. It's funny to watch her concentration as one side of her massive chest just bounces away.

pics or werk. send em to my pm box and add some nipples...

of men.

dis all interesting to me

learnt alot about maself
and alot about manbewbs

today is a good day

Unless you count freezing your nuts off at wembley to watch us get beaten by the fucking French.

Still, at least crouchy raised a cheer...

Thankfully sir, I do not follow the foozeball you speak of.

Thankfully sir, I do not follow the foozeball you speak of.

I guess if you follow the foozeball I didn't speak of, that which is named rugger, you may be in better spirits. Given how we turned over some Aussies last time out.

Crickets will also be calling on the green grasses of foreign climes very soon methinks. Crickets n ashes...

I guess if you follow the foozeball I didn't speak of, that which is named rugger, you may be in better spirits. Given how we turned over some Aussies last time out.

Crickets will also be calling on the green grasses of foreign climes very soon methinks. Crickets n ashes...

The only sport I honestly follow is MMA mate.

If I do get dragged out to the pub to watch footy or ruggers, I can watch ruggers, although I don't get the rules really, but cannot stand teh foozeball.

Cricket I used to love to play,but could never get into watching it.

The only sport I honestly follow is MMA mate.

If I do get dragged out to the pub to watch footy or ruggers, I can watch ruggers, although I don't get the rules really, but cannot stand teh foozeball.

Cricket I used to love to play,but could never get into watching it.

I only watch international football / rugby / cricket or top tier tennis (masters / slam). And mostly when I cam get there to see it live. All pos if you live dahn saaf as I do now.

But yeah, mma tops em.
(esp live when pos).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back