Yo Goon....

I dun realized i'm hitting 43 dis month and thought i'd better start acting my age yo

age is something physical, and it shouldn't affect personality. keep doing your thing. i'm gonna keep clowning hard til i'm in the casket

lol i agree with both statements. he's really intelligent for a 16 year old, though. well, supposedly 16

word. i like kobe a lot. kobe is a sick ass player and what he does in the court is ridiculous. he's a walking highlight reel. hakeem was the best center of all time IMO. better than russell, and better than wilt. DEFINITELY better than shaq. don't hate on lebron, bruh. title is coming to miami and i can't wait for some fiestas

you saw his HOF induction ceremony? dude ripped mad people apart, even some of his teammates, i think. jordan was just more marketable, tbh. dude was a family man, was in space jam (shit helped his reputation a lot) and he was a fierce competitor. dude was EXACTLY like kobe on the court. fierce, humiliating, and relentless, but he wasn't public about beef like kobe and he wasn't a rapeman

I agree with everything you said excpet for Lebron and Jordan being a family man.

Lebron is a huge bitch. He has no heart.

Jordan hated his wife for like 5 years before he finally got divorced. He barely even came home unless it was to see his kids

I agree with everything you said excpet for Lebron and Jordan being a family man.

Jordan hated his wife for like 5 years before he finally got divorced. He barely even came home unless it was to see his kids

Charles Oakley, is that you???

that's absolutely true, but that's not how it was portrayed. the media has too much of an affect on how we judge people nowadays. jordan just had a gambling problem, but besides that, dude was perfect, and he could afford to have a gambling problem lol

word about lebron having no heart. i think wade is a better player than him, tbh. kobe>wade>lebron>durant

beebrains-bong.gif

luving dat:icon_chee

Werd! Hitting puberty is hard on everyone. Puffy nipples, voice change, dropping balls, ebonics increase...

I'm here for ya...

dats tight nuff respeck

foster hooked it up

dats 1 happy chappy
u happy dacrip happy werd

age is something physical, and it shouldn't affect personality. keep doing your thing. i'm gonna keep clowning hard til i'm in the casket

i likez da sound of dat bro
i likez yo bewbs 2

Damn, your old.

knife'n'chest homie.....knife'n'chest.....

luving dat:icon_chee

dats tight nuff respeck

dats 1 happy chappy
u happy dacrip happy werd

i likez da sound of dat bro
i likez yo bewbs 2

knife'n'chest homie.....knife'n'chest.....

Is that British (Ghey) for dick'n'booty?

it's funny cause' like.....i wantz 2

these are the prices bruh:

poking = dub free
one hand palm = ban free
double hand rub = modship

you interested? it's a sweet deal dude...

Its like 2 different English's, for you a f@g is a cigarette, right? Here a f@g is a [email protected] the difference?

yo listen up,all dem modz had to suck my dick to ghet da job,most don't like it,but foster waz da only 1 who wasn't stroking ma balls at da same time

so i noes he ain't gay brah

Back