Yiannopoulos a Trojan horse?

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seems a little odd that Milo would align himself with alt right media outlets and then come out as a pedophile sympathizer. I think he was planted by the left to discredit right wing media. Trying to make Brietbart implode from the inside. Next we'll hear Ben Shapiro wears his wife's dresses or some shit.

more like

Trojan virus

<28>

Not everything is a conspiracy.

That guy has had more cocks in his mouth than hot meals....

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

There is no doubt that relationships with young gay men and older men is very common. Milo never supported pedophilia.

Seems a little odd that Milo would align himself with alt right media outlets and then come out as a pedophile sympathizer. I think he was planted by the left to discredit right wing media. Trying to make Brietbart implode from the inside. Next we'll hear Ben Shapiro wears his wife's dresses or some shit.

The thing is, Milo's "Father Michael" comments came from some alternative outlets over a year ago. And technically Milo was/is a ephebophilia sympathizer given he feels "jail bait" teens can give consent, which I totally disagree with, Especially if the older individual is in a position of power and influence over the young teen.

These two interviews were on popular netcasts. Joe Rogan experience, and Drunken Peasants (Amazing Atheist). They're out there for everyone to see. And they're over a year old. It's just no one cared until Milo got big after Berkeley and Bill Maher.

I just think it is what it is. Milo talked too much shit. Made too many enemies on both the left and right. And he was "media" assassinated using his own words.

Already seen rumors of other popular conservative/libertarian alternative media newcomers being targeted. Chowder, McInness possibly being the next ones if they make news.

From what I understand Ben Shapiro is a smart man who chooses his words carefully. You might be right that it would have to be something private that got out. I'm not sure they'd go after him. Ben is a straight conservative. not an alt. righter. Only the left would dare go after him.

Milo's dirt was easy to get; he handed to them on a platter.

(BTW, there's no real reason to build a new thread. The others Milo threads were fine for this thread's topic.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back