Yet Another Baby Dolphin Dies After Being Passed Around For Selfies on Argentine Beach

The dolphin epidemic has to be controlled. Good.

19a55f83a0c00497843dc3ba922cdb87.jpg

Likes and validation from Facebook >>> dolphins life.

Lol at the butt hurt in here. It sucks that a dolphin died, but the only reason you care is a thread and a video.

"This is probably the only bad thing people do to marine life."

We should start a gofundme for the dolphin's family.

Last edited:
The guy picked it up from the water needs to shamed and jailed.

The people just dumped it on the sand after they were done with it. Could be because they realized it died or if they didn't think it was dead then , they just didn't care.
-
I was reading this story on Stormfront and they blame it on the people being Latinos (i.e. non White) and say that only Whites can show empathy to animals. This was a resort beach in Argentina and most of those people on the video look White or Mestizo and a lot of Whitish Mestizos identify as White.

If this had happened in Africa, it would have broken the internet.

Argentines have Italian blood, thats why they act this way. Im German in Italy and I still do not understand how the Italians manage to simply look the other way when something bad happens.

In the moment its all fun and divertimento but when its time for consequences the shoulders shrug and they quietly turn their backs.

How they left the dolphin in the sand is characteristic. "Someone else will clean it up, too busy having fun."

And lol at stormfront blaming all the maladies of the world to lack of whiteness specially on that beach.

Dude, there where Germanic derived people hold the power there is wealth and happyness. This fact is global and backed by facts.

It is sad indeed, but where the hell is the outrage for the 5 million baby humans that have been aborted this year alone. It's amazing people will cry and demand death over an animal but fight for the right to end an actual human life.

It is sad indeed, but where the hell is the outrage for the 5 million baby humans that have been aborted this year alone.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say "Probably not in my discussion thread on marine wildlife".

You wouldn't find that specific flavor of outrage you seek in my Brexit threads either.

Or the one on the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Or the one on NAFTA negotiation.

Or the one on South Korean corruption crisis.

Or the one about Sanctuary cities.

Or the one about White actors playing Asian roles in films.

Waitta minute, I just came up with a mindblowing crazy theory as to why!!!

Are you ready??

You are much more likely to find the discussions/outrage you seek in the threads specifically created for that particular topic of discussion, rather than randomly stumbling face-first into completely-unrelated threads!

Last edited:
It is sad indeed, but where the hell is the outrage for the 5 million baby humans that have been aborted this year alone. It's amazing people will cry and demand death over an animal but fight for the right to end an actual human life.

I am not pro abortion but I care more about animals than i care about people, dolphin dying only reinforces my beliefs.

Stuff like this upsets me, just like trophy hunting. Dolphins are majestic creatures.

Hank Hill would probably be happy though.
Ha! Good reference!
3f7.gif

Dolphin+Rape+Whistle.jpg

Seriously though, fuck those people

Terrible story but these people might've figured that the dolphin would be okay since it breathes air

I am not pro abortion but I care more about animals than i care about people, dolphin dying only reinforces my beliefs.
This. Another reason why I wont be having kids. Dont like kids, dont like most people, like animals more than most people.

Dude, there where Germanic derived people hold the power there is wealth and happyness. This fact is global and backed by facts.

And this is related somehow?

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say "Probably not in my discussion thread on marine wildlife".

You wouldn't find that specific flavor of outrage you seek in my Brexit threads either.

Or the one on the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Or the one on NAFTA negotiation.

Or the one on South Korean corruption crisis.

Or the one about Sanctuary cities.

Or the one about White actors playing Asian roles in films.

Waitta minute, I just came up with a mindblowing crazy theory as to why!!!

Are you ready??

You are much more likely to find the discussions/outrage you seek in the threads specifically created for that particular topic of discussion, rather than randomly stumbling face-first into completely-unrelated threads!

I just so love your creative no nonsense approach to trolling!!!

I am sorry the dolphin had to die, but think of all the facebook pages, Orkut, and Instagrams profiles that were dramatically enhanced.

There is even a video today circulating of an Asian woman chopping off a Dog's foot. Horrible people

Back