Yet Another Baby Dolphin Dies After Being Passed Around For Selfies on Argentine Beach

The guy picked it up from the water needs to shamed and jailed.

The people just dumped it on the sand after they were done with it. Could be because they realized it died or if they didn't think it was dead then , they just didn't care.
-
I was reading this story on Stormfront and they blame it on the people being Latinos (i.e. non White) and say that only Whites can show empathy to animals. This was a resort beach in Argentina and most of those people on the video look White or Mestizo and a lot of Whitish Mestizos identify as White.

If this had happened in Africa, it would have broken the internet.

I am sure i saw plenty of White euro descendant ARgentines in the pic.

This is why dumb people need to slow down on having kids.

Also all it takes for evil to prevail is to have good men do nothing

They should all be fined heavily, despicable, people more worried about their IG and snapchat photos than a baby fucking Dolphin, what a fucked up piece of shit society we live in these days.

Yes I miss the days when animals were treated with dignity and respect

This is why dumb people need to slow down on having kids.

Also all it takes for evil to prevail is to have good men do nothing

Agree. Also better education on respecting the earth and wildlife, and harsher punishments for failing to do so.

These people already went through hell.. Be gentle with them.

Afterall they posted their dolphin picks on facebook most likely. At least the those that were dumb.

Considering the story as a whole... I'd say most of them.

The guy picked it up from the water needs to shamed and jailed.

The people just dumped it on the sand after they were done with it. Could be because they realized it died or if they didn't think it was dead then , they just didn't care.
-
I was reading this story on Stormfront and they blame it on the people being Latinos (i.e. non White) and say that only Whites can show empathy to animals. This was a resort beach in Argentina and most of those people on the video look White or Mestizo and a lot of Whitish Mestizos identify as White.

If this had happened in Africa, it would have broken the internet.

LOL at stormfront, and certainly the people were dumb as fuck, they though dolphins are like seals who can live out of the water or something.

You can see it when they dropped it in the sand "oh he is dead awww" and the little children are petting him like if was a dog, it was a case of retarded people being retarded, not malicious.

And lol at stormfront blaming all the maladies of the world to lack of whiteness specially on that beach.

LOL at stormfront, and certainly the people were dumb as fuck, they though dolphins are like seals who can live out of the water or something.

You can see it when they dropped it in the sand "oh he is dead awww" and the little children are petting him like if was a dog, it was a case of retarded people being retarded, not malicious.

And lol at stormfront blaming all the maladies of the world to lack of whiteness specially on that beach.
Storm Frot is such a retarded place I bet they will find a way to blame the Jews for this.

Some people's needs to photograph, video, and share every detail of their life is seriously pathological.

These people already went through hell.. Be gentle with them.

Afterall they posted their dolphin picks on facebook most likely. At least the those that were dumb.

Considering the story as a whole... I'd say most of them.

They're probably pulling those pictures left and right from their social media accounts now that the shit hits the fan.

I have zero doubt that if the Argentine authorities ever catch the guy who took it out of the water, he probably gonna claim that it's already dying by the time he found it or something.

Then again, I highly doubt Argentina even care enough to prosecute people who harrass endangered animals.

Storm Frot is such a retarded place I bet they will find a way to blame the Jews for this.
There was 1 decent Mod there, but sadly he passed away. He didn't agree with the unscientific bullshit peddled my many, like questioning the out of africa theory or claiming Blacks are not Homo Sapien Sapiens. This guy seemed very reasonable and fair, and not like the typical Stormfronter one imagines.
If SF had more posters like him, their message could actually get somewhere.

Disgusting.

"And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."
-Genesis 6:6

Especially strange to hear they associate whiteness with empathy for animals. Most photos of trophy hunts I've seen are with white people.

Disgusting.

"And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."
-Genesis 6:6
Then the bastard drowned countless innocent animals to get rid of mankind. Talk about a fuckedddddddddd up deal this magical sky fairy can create a whole freakin universe but has to kill innocent animals to get rid of people.
For all the ones mad over this poor little creature god killed countless animals and he didnt do it by accident or cause he was stupid either. Let this really sink in

Every single one of those people should die. Taking selfies with wild animals is bullshit.

Of just one of those people had helped it back in the water it may have lived, Dolphins aren't stupid creatures, I'm sure it was terrified and had a deep sense of doom the entire time.

Then the bastard drowned countless innocent animals to get rid of mankind. Talk about a fuckedddddddddd up deal this magical sky fairy can create a whole freakin universe but has to kill innocent animals to get rid of people.
For all the ones mad over this poor little creature god killed countless animals and he didnt do it by accident or cause he was stupid either. Let this really sink in

As far as I know, God did not kill any baby dolphins.

What the fuck Argentina! What the fuck!
----

Another Baby Dolphin Killed In Argentina By Selfie-Seeking Tourists
By Rachael Bale

JANUARY 26, 2017​

It happened again: a baby dolphin in Argentina has been killed after being mobbed by tourists looking for the perfect selfie.

According to La Capital, a newspaper in Argentina, on Sunday tourists dragged the dolphin from the ocean in San Bernardo, about 200 miles south of Buenos Aires. A blurry YouTube video shows a crowd of people standing and kneeling around the small creature, touching and petting it.

“They let him die,” one observer quoted in La Capital told C5N, a TV news channel. “He was young and came to the shore. They could have returned him to the water—in fact, he was breathing. But everyone started taking photos and touching him. They said he was already dead.”

This is the second time in a year that a young dolphin in Argentina has died at the hands of selfie-seeking tourists. Last February an endangered La Plata dolphin was killed on a beach in the resort town of Santa Teresita. It was passed around until it died of dehydration.

The problem with tourists harming animals in search of Instagram-worthy photos is not a new phenomenon. Nearly every week a new tragic incident comes to light.

“Social media has changed the landscape, making exotic animals seem adorable and acceptable, but what you don’t see is the suffering that lies behind the images,” National Geographic wrote last year. Slow lorises, raccoon dogs, and pygmy marmosets are just a few of the wild animals that have become famous by posing and interacting with people on YouTube and other social media sites.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/wildlife-watch-baby-dolphin-killed-tourists-argentina/

Back