Yet Another Baby Dolphin Dies After Being Passed Around For Selfies on Argentine Beach

What bugs me the most about this isn't the stupid people, it is the smart person that was a coward and didn't speak up.

Well they all suck.

It's weird how sad that makes me.

If I was dictator of Argentina I'd have all those people in a gulag by the weekend. Scum.

The guy that picked it up and carried it out of the water really deserves something bad done to him.

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt the traditional place to take pictures of sea creature, in the actual sea??? Not one of those people thought that if we take it out of the water it might die?? Idiots.

Most people whose hobby is relentless taking pictures of themselves and posting it online do not have well developed enough empathy to allow them to care.

Stuff like this upsets me, just like trophy hunting. Dolphins are majestic creatures.

Hank Hill would probably be happy though.

didn't deserve that. Dolphins should just rocket the fk out already

Imagine if something like this occurred in California - even better - Hawaii.

Even little children in Hawaii and California (and pretty much everywhere else) are educated enough to know friendly dolphins enjoy interacting with humans in the cold wet ocean, not on hot dry land.

The most fucked up part is that this baby dolphin probably swam towards the Argentine swimmers because it wants to play, just to get dragged on land and killed by the stupid adults who should have known better.

Not sure why, but this made me think of George Costanza posing as a Marine Biologist with the beached whale.

Also, RIP to the poor Dolphin. Leave wildlife alone, assholes.

I would express my feelings on this matter but it would get me banned.

same

Cheap cop-out if there's ever one.

Some beaches happen to have good people, and others have dumb-asses.

Every year, we have seen "mobs" of total and complete strangers working together to rescue the dolphins and whales washed up on their beach, like these surfers and fishermen in Chile a few months ago:

What say you? Why did THAT mob chose to help the stranded animal and pass on the once-in-a-lifetime chance to ride on top of it with their selfie-sticks?

What about the Ausie beach-goers and the stranded baby humpback whale in Australia?

And the tourists and the beached pilot whales in Ireland?
CLuiAJuW8AAFVAg.jpg

And in the United States?

And in Canada?

I could do this all day. There are a hell lot more good people gathering at the beaches around the world who have far more common sense than these selfie-addicted assholes.

in other words, fuck argentina

np there

A dolphin isn't even an animal you can pet.

Who the fuck pets animals that live in the water. It doesn't even make sense.

You pet animals with fur.

I say sacrifice one of their newly born babies to repent.

Social media and selfie culture is a fucking plague on society.

it seriously is. it's one of the most disgusting and revolting things about people today.

like this story made me legitimately furious today. i don't know of a word profane enough to describe what cunts these people are. i just hope karma is fucking real and that they got what's coming to them 10 fold.

The guy picked it up from the water needs to shamed and jailed.

The people just dumped it on the sand after they were done with it. Could be because they realized it died or if they didn't think it was dead then , they just didn't care.
-
I was reading this story on Stormfront and they blame it on the people being Latinos (i.e. non White) and say that only Whites can show empathy to animals. This was a resort beach in Argentina and most of those people on the video look White or Mestizo and a lot of Whitish Mestizos identify as White.

If this had happened in Africa, it would have broken the internet.

Back