Yes or no - trash talk between Nate and Conor was the best in the history of the UFC?

I liked how Conor can almost phase anyone with his trashtalk but not once did Nate seem even remotely phased.

Nate: "This is America, nobody knows what the fuck a gazelle is."
*cut to Conor looking depressed*

Some of the worst actually

You can barely understand what Conor is saying because of his thick Irish accent

You can barely understand what Nate is saying because he's a retard

I'm gonna go with NO, only to nominate Jones/Cormier's trash talk.

The hate and vitriol was just too genuine and delicious

Last edited:
liddellsilva-staredown.gif

The words were few but the world was on fire.

Id say the Bisping Rockhold tops it for humor, that first video you posted though is gold

Tito v Kenny Sham

"I'll beat you to a living death"...... That's gold Jerry. Gold!

I liked how Conor can almost phase anyone with his trashtalk but not once did Nate seem even remotely phased.

his trash talk/mind games might be a better weapon than dat left. and as far as overall trash talking, my favorite was Rampage vs. Rashad when they were coaching on TUF. a few years back though

I hate it when there isn’t enough jelly on a PB and J. And you HAVE to get the ingredients right to the edge of the bread. No blank bread...that’s a mistake.

I did like when the newsreader told them both to count to ten to calm down and Conor said nate can only count to five, childish but funny.

I liked Rashad and Rampage better but they’re definitely up there.

I've been thinking about how well those two clicked in and out of the cage. Great back-and-forths and 1-1 record between them.
I don't know if it's the best but when I saw one, I started looking for the rest of them as well.:D

Nate was on another level in the lead-up with Conor. Conor just couldn't get through to him. "Touch butt with that dork in the park," all the little quips, Nate's delivery is, well, Nate, but the content was fucking hilarious.

I gave Nate the W in trash talk, before he got the W in the Octagon.

Conor: His last fight was a decision....

Nate: Against a normal-sized human being.

Conor: ---

<45>

Back