Elections Yes, It Was A Blue Wave

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/yes-it-was-a-blue-wave/

charts-midterms-swing-1.png

chat-blue-wave-1.png

It was, by any historical standard, a blue wave. Democrats look like they’re going to pick up around 38 House seats, which would be the third-biggest gain by any party in 40 years (after Republicans in 2010 and 1994). The Senate moved in the opposite direction, but not by much, and it was a very difficult map for Democrats anyway.

Seems like the Trump-bots were counting their chickens before they finished counting their votes. This is not even considering the gains at the state and local levels.

The Blue Wave™ happened!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It won’t matter if Trump keeps picking judges.

What country are you moving to trumptards since the blue wave happened? When are you marching with penis hats? Can you scream at the sky and reeeeeee all afternoon? What? You have a job and don’t time for any of that? Oh ok

When you elect a clown, the circus is in town to stay!

Insecure OP is insecure.

This didn’t go as planned...

What country are you moving to trumptards since the blue wave happened? When are you marching with penis hats? Can you scream at the sky and reeeeeee all afternoon? What? You have a job and don’t time for any of that? Oh ok

It's not my fault you guys are delusional and making pretend the blue wave wasn't a blue wave still.

Last edited:
I don't know I feel like it was a draw.
Trump went all in trying to protect the Senate.
And the Democrats did a good job in the house.

2020 is still 50:50 IMO. Depending on who the Democrats will run. I have no doubt they would win with a good candidate.
I am just not sure they are going to be able to put a good into the presidential race.

The worst thing that can happen is that nothing gets done in the House cause it's divided. Sometimes it's good if govt doesn't do anything.

With Trump picking judges that changes the most for our country. And it has an impact for decades to come.

How can we even discuss the results yet when the dems aren't even done stealing seats?

It's not my fault you guys are delusions and making pretend the blue wave wasn't a blue wave still.

I know me are crazy delusional when wave goes me in all over some Trump grips golf balls taco bell Florida recount hands tire faces

See how hard it is to understand Fucked up posts

SLOW DOWN BRO!!

Lol @ the narrative the House never mattered, good lord the self delusion some people live in.

Back