Yes It Hurts Fight Gear Shorts Review *pics*

Fozzy said:
yeah they tried to pull a stint and I stopped them in their tracks. I havent checked the IP against the banned accounts, but until they break any rules it's no problem.

~FOz
I like your increasingly no bullshit, militant, fuck you, pay me attitude. I knew there was a reason I liked you... aside from sharing my chin stubble and affectation for brown comfortable fightwear. ;)

BTW, what part of the goat do you want for the end of month Black Mass/Sherdog Saturnalia party? I already called the heart and right leg.

If there are some value-branded shorts I'm gonna buy, they're gonna be either Truths (first choice) or Cagewalks...what is this Yes It Hurts nonesense...stupid name (it's not catchy....and any brand name that requires an explanation of "why our name's cool" is retarded)...

That aside, they look like nothing more than ripoffs of Truth's/SSF's, which in turn, are excellent/cheaper ripoffs of Sprawls...there's nothing to differentiate these shorts from others, other than a really crappy name; that's neither catchy, nor "hardcore"...

Thanks for the review, though...I'm glad somebody's out there checking out new products and new companies, researching for me...so I can later go on and make a well-educated decision when investing in gear. Thanks, Adino...that makes 2 reviews I've read from you that are very impressive...

^ go with the Truth's v2.1

I have the black Truths and they're pretty good, except that their store is practically out of most COMMON sizes...32's, 30's. Paul is a busy guy. The cagewalks are also good...as you can get like 2 for $40-50.. good luck :D

vu said:
it's not catchy....and any brand name that requires an explanation of "why our name's cool" is retarded)...

I think amphibiousMMA needs some explaining (no, I'm not saying that frogs should be fighters or vice versa) and that it's made cooler with the explanation.

I interpret "amphibiousMMA" as "I can wear these for more than just one purpose"...

Back