Yes Chris Weidman won BUT....

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he looked like shit.
He does not look confident standing up at all.

He looked ok but he's still a small LHW fighting a WW.

He lit Gastelum the fuck up before he took him down and finished him what is your dumb ass talking about. Gastelum landed one good punch the whole fight.

WTF are you talking about? Aside from the shot that rocked him, Weidman was controlling the stand up and landing cleaner blows. Shit thread.

Showed nothing to prove the last 3 results would be any different.

Weak chin and small gas tank, just lucky he fought a gastelum that wanted to coast for 5 rounds.

I agree. I picked Weidman to win but regardless of the win, he looked bad. Real slow and always tiring.

He struggled with a welterweight lmao he loses to anyone in the top 5. Gatekeeper Weidman

I think he got his groove back in the last round. But he's lucky Gastelum didn't punch him harder at the end of rd 1.

He lit Gastelum the fuck up before he took him down and finished him what is your dumb ass talking about. Gastelum landed one good punch the whole fight.

O please, Gus was scare of the take down. Striking gus is much better than Weidman

Not sure what you were watching. Outboxed a great boxer who's lighter and took him down at will. Preconceived notions are clearly preconceived. Base your judgments on reality in the future. Please.

chris's hands have never looked so good tonight, he's still clunky in his movement but his hands showed an improvement, you don't know what the fuck you're watching. moron

Showed nothing to prove the last 3 results would be any different.

Weak chin and small gas tank, just lucky he fought a gastelum that wanted to coast for 5 rounds.
Salty Gastelum fan detected hahahaha

His striking is terrible but I actually thought it looked a little better tonight.

Nice win. But I doubt he will ever get the UFC belt back.

chris's hands have never looked so good tonight, he's still clunky in his movement but his hands showed an improvement, you don't know what the fuck you're watching. moron
I agree, his striking is poor but there were small things that he was doing better tonight, just utilizing his reach and picking his shots a little better.

Back