"yeah, finally someone who´s gonna take the fight to him with relentless pressure "

They're all on steroids. Sorry if that hurts your vagina ma'am.
I'm sure that shit gets you mad props in whatever computer game you are playing man.

You are wrong though, they are not all on steroids. I guess you have been banned before for similar nonsense.

The footwork

"When shit is about to go down you better be ready. And I'm fucking ready."

"Who is this Hobert Hysedale? He's an idiot."

I'm sure that shit gets you mad props in whatever computer game you are playing man.

You are wrong though, they are not all on steroids. I guess you have been banned before for similar nonsense.
Your pussy is showing...... Might wanna get that.

"yeah, finally someone who´s gonna take the fight to him with relentless pressure "

- Said the playboi before the fight.

goat
<{silvanormal}>

Still to this day the most impressive thing I ever seen in MMA.

goat
<{silvanormal}>

What is percent people from Brazil who live there and know English language? Do they go to school and looking movies and other stuff from USA and know cool stuff or they are just training and don't want to know anything about space history Sokrat dinosaurs and other stuff because Conor look against Aldo much more modern and Aldo didn't know nothing cool to do

No, Anderson Silva cheating does not automatically mean everyone else is cheating, That entire argument mysteriously started showing up on sherdog as soon as Silva was busted. Before him there was never any talk of it.

Are you seriously pretending Silva did not get any help in his fight from cheating? Then why the hell did he do it? I

I'll respond to your other post here as well:

"According to him he’s been cheating a long time? Where and when did he say that?"

I shouldn't have brought that up, Silva said "‘When the guys test for the steroids, (they should have) no more fights, when you use the steroids, you use them for a long time. When you use the steroids for a long time, you have a problem. It’s a drug and it’s not good for the sport.’"
If you want to argue that Silva has not cheated his entire career I can't substantiate my reason for thinking he did any more then that.

I'm not sure why I'm responding to you, if you keep up with your childish bullshit don't bother responding to me because I wont engage you in an online flame fest.

You’re an idiot.

He was caught after his leg snapped in half. He took it then for that reason and even on them, didn’t ever look great again.

And the whole notion that they never tested before is a sham too, they may not have been nearly as strict, but champions were tested so if he was using before, he would have been caught (Barnett, Sylvia etc).

And yes, Steroids can help recovery, make you stronger, faster, but they don’t teach you technique. Which is how he ended his fights. I suggest you actually watch the sport instead of posting on Sherdog. Might help.

You’re an idiot.

He was caught after his leg snapped in half. He took it then for that reason and even on them, didn’t ever look great again.

And the whole notion that they never tested before is a sham too, they may not have been nearly as strict, but champions were tested so if he was using before, he would have been caught (Barnett, Sylvia etc).

And yes, Steroids can help recovery, make you stronger, faster, but they don’t teach you technique. Which is how he ended his fights. I suggest you actually watch the sport instead of posting on Sherdog. Might help.
Exactly. I like to say that the list of people who have taken steroids is huge, with thousands of names in it. But none of them expect Silva, got into the matrix and broke all records.

What is percent people from Brazil who live there and know English language? Do they go to school and looking movies and other stuff from USA and know cool stuff or they are just training and don't want to know anything about space history Sokrat dinosaurs and other stuff because Conor look against Aldo much more modern and Aldo didn't know nothing cool to do
A very small percentage, maybe around 5% of the population speak English. Yeah, we watch those movies and everything, but nowadays if you want to learn English you have to pay for private lessons, because in public schools it´s terrible. The whole educational system here is imploding actually.
Aldo is the type of guy who likes that simple lifestyle and who lives a very humble and modest life for someone worth 10 million dollars. He still lives in the same neighborhood, near the favelas here in Rio. So yeah, forget about fancy clothes or big cars.

goat
<{silvanormal}>

Canderson beat a guy zombied out on Xanax. Still probably his third-best win, though, after Henderson and Belfort.

Canderson beat a guy zombied out on Xanax. Still probably his third-best win, though, after Henderson and Belfort.
Oh, that explains everything, ultraman. Thanks.
81n0JqnvHfL._AC_UL320_SR222,320_.jpg

Sherdogs talking about Steroids was nothing but brownie points and doing what they think was right to find moral high ground, now that one of Sherdog's loved stars has been caught, multiple times, a large portion of this forum has no problem with PEDs.

I'm not interested in hearing about how PEDs should be handled from guys who can't hear Anderson Silva and Jon Jones isn't the greatest of all time. They will hurt anything and rot this sport for their fad hero to be named #1.

I have critiqued Anderson a ton in the past in regards to why he wasn’t the GOAT, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t an incredibly great fighter though. Just because you aren’t the best doesn’t mean you’re a can.

I don’t give a shit if anyone uses PEDs. This notion that you care about these guys well being is so laughable because you’re watching people beat the shit out of each other for your entertainment for a living. Does that compute? BASHING each other’s skulls in, for your entertainment. And you somehow are this great compassionate individual who cares about their well being right?

If that’s the case, then PEDs should be legal for all. Let guys recover faster, be stronger, be faster. It’ll be an even playing field and we don’t have to worry about fights being cancelled. The UFC has proven time and time again that this isn’t a sport, it’s a business for them, so this is the only logical step.

Back