"Yea it exist" - Keith Peterson

TOLD YOU IDIOTS, I fucking told you from day one that females are just susceptible to low blows as males and in MMA will react the exact same fucking way.

For two reasons:

1.) As mentioned above, women have crotches too. Shit hurts to get hit in, duh.

But specifically to MMA:

2.) Like the males, they are required to wear protection in the form of padding. Like the cups, it's not foolproof, and everyone knows that. That's why they can get away with milking the injury for the 5 minute recovery time if they need it. Most males--and females, the more often this happens--take a quick breather, pretend to rub their junk even though it doesn't actually hurt (see: proteciton), and then go back to fighting.

Some real pricks will REALLY milk it as far as they can. If a fighter, male or female, doesn't "recover" after a low blow within a minute, they will most likely lose as they have already lost the mental fight. They are broken. Not because of their "damaged" genitals, but because they already feel like they can't beat their opponent and are looking for a way out.

In a real fight there are no rules. In a real fight nobody is going to let a low blow stop them from fighting for their lives. Eye pokes, too. That's why it pisses me off when so many dudes feign injury from an errant low kick and make our entire gender look like glass-groined bitches.

So, it's very nice to finally see this shit happening more often, especially in the UFC, to women.

TRUE EQUALITY IS BEAUTIFUL

One step closer to unisex MMA!

In Hiding, I come out time to time and light this place the Fuck up :)
tumblr_n6jmnkMwyY1tcbbyso1_500.gif

TOLD YOU IDIOTS, I fucking told you from day one that females are just susceptible to low blows as males and in MMA will react the exact same fucking way.

For two reasons:

But specifically to MMA:

2.) Like the males, they are required to wear protection in the form of padding. Like the cups, it's not foolproof, and everyone knows that. That's why they can get away with milking the injury for the 5 minute recovery time if they need it. Most males--and females, the more often this happens--take a quick breather, pretend to rub their junk even though it doesn't actually hurt (see: proteciton), and then go back to fighting.

Some real pricks will REALLY milk it as far as they can. If a fighter, male or female, doesn't "recover" after a low blow within a minute, they will most likely lose as they have already lost the mental fight. They are broken. Not because of their "damaged" genitals, but because they already feel like they can't beat their opponent and are looking for a way out.

In a real fight there are no rules. In a real fight nobody is going to let a low blow stop them from fighting for their lives. Eye pokes, too. That's why it pisses me off when so many dudes feign injury from an errant low kick and make our entire gender look like glass-groined bitches.

So, it's very nice to finally see this shit happening more often, especially in the UFC, to women.

i was with you til that last line bud.

For two reasons:

But specifically to MMA:

In a real fight that person would have been allowed to do the same things, and might have prevented them from ending up in that situation.

Back