Ye old "eat, drink, and be married" thread

i just made the 2nd thread fellas

politics man. i had been on a midnight shift for over a year and was due for a new shift. i really needed it as well as my wife was going through some issues and she needed me to be available to help with our daughter. i had seniority on quite a few officers and my Lt. accomodated a guy that was brand new to the department. i ended up getting my coordinating job within a week of applying for it and it paid like 5 xs as much with regular day hours. My Lt. ended up getting in trouble for not following department policy when it came to light why i resigned and the chief tried to get me to come back. i just couldnt because of the pay. i loved the profession though. it can be discouraging though when you see the same people making the same mistakes day in and day out.

me with some hooligans i was arresting......

picture.php

My brothers classmate is currently an FBI agent. I was recruited when I was in college because I spoke Japanese fluently and had an martial arts background. Also wanted to become an LAPD officer because they had the best looking uniforms. LOL.

BTW, you have a beautiful family. It's really cool for you to be sharing your life with us. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back