Yazidi woman that was captured, sold and raped by ISIS fled to Canada, sees her rapist on bus

So is your solution to ban Muslim immigration, which would have kept the rape victim from coming to Canada?

Vetting is impossible in 3rd world shitholes.

I would actually ban the Muslim immigrant in this case.

Just wait till jihadists from Kosovo and Bosnia return from Syria. They're white, Europe natives and are already being allocated across Austria, Germany and Sweden by ISIS. They'll be their most powerful weapons in coming months and years.

Well I hear someone said 'god is great' while murdering people.
Not 'allahu akbar' like she really said. But nope, she said God is great.

So is your solution to ban Muslim immigration, which would have kept the rape victim from coming to Canada?

Vetting is impossible in 3rd world shitholes.

Lol... do you know what Yazidi means?

Is there a source other than Tawhidi? Guy lives around the corner from me, but I wouldn't say he's reliable on anything to do with Sunni Muslims.
A demand for evidence.

How very un-#metoo of you.

Different culture, hard to judge
Religion of peace
Only an isolated case
blah blah blah

Imagine women like that coming to the west and finding out the left and their openness and feminism is not at all with her. Maybe if she had a husband that used his position of power to prey on women and she demonized and gave those women a hard time the left would care about her situation.

Oh good so that means Trudeau will give him millions of our tax payer money.

Is it Muslim?

You want a ban on wahhabiists instead?

Weird banning only Muslims from countries the US and Canada are allied with, don't you think?

Buddy, no. Yazidis have their own religion, which pre-dates Islam. They're a religious minority group, that's why they're getting persecuted in the first place. Banning Muslims would ban the rapist, not the woman. Derp

Whoa c'mon guys, follow Justin Trudeau's example. What happens in Syria stays in Syria ;)

Is a random woman accusing someone of rape enough to convict someone? That sounds like some Salem witch trials type shit. All the white guys that think they're under attack better think twice before blindly accepting something like this.

This sounds as likely as two flies being released into Grand Central Station and running into each other

There's ISIS rapists just walking around in Ontario? Oh, great. And lefties wonder why people are wary of Muslim immigrants.

I'm not an expert on Canadian bird law...

But in the US and EU the guy would get scooped up in a heartbeat if she went to law enforcement and identified him as being an ISIS member and explained how she knew.

She doesn't need proof of a sexual assault that occurred in another country, just being part of the terrorist group is enough to get him detained.

I'm not an expert on Canadian bird law...

But in the US and EU the guy would get scooped up in a heartbeat if she went to law enforcement and identified him as being an ISIS member and explained how she knew.

She doesn't need proof of a sexual assault that occurred in another country, just being part of the terrorist group is enough to get him detained.
That is scary.

This sounds like a great premise for a female version of "Death Wish". Let's hope it plays out in a manner that would make Charles Bronson proud

That is scary.

What's scary, the PATRIOT Act?

Most western nations have laws allowing them to scoop up members of known terrorist groups like ISIS without needing proof the individual personally committed a felony.

Back